I brought my first baby's home!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today was the day, i got my first chanel bag.
    Earlier in the week i bought a long lambskin wallet and i had to have the bag as well.
    Then the SA showed me a lovely ring, that i took home as well.....

Look at my lovely items.:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Hi! Welcome to the forum! :flowers: Wow, the packaging is so pretty... I'd almost hesitate to unwrap it haha. :P Congrats on scoring a pretty ring and an absolutely gorgeous flap!!! :love: You should post modeling pics! :smile:

3. congrats on your purchases! that ring is so cute!

4. Congrat! They are so pretty! I love the black camellia ring. It's so beautiful!

5. I"m going to post modeling pics aswell
    You guys here inspired me so much!!!

6. Lovely purchase! Is it a 2.55 medium classic flap? I also bought my first Chanel today and will do my reveal later. Congrats!

7. Yes it is, and i"m so happy with it:yahoo:

8. OMG! We bought the same bag for our first Chanel in a same day. Mine is in black lambskin with silver hardware. Hehe...:biggrin:

9. Beautiful purchases! Congratulations!

10. congrats:love:
    is the bag a jumbo?

I love the chanel store in Amsterdam ! Did you buy it there?
    ;)

11. It'ts the medium in lambskin
    I bought it in the Amsterdam store, i work arround the corner.
    There so nice!!

12. I love the ring!! Gorgeous!

13. Congrats on your 1st Chanel! You made an excellent choice. It was mine too.

:popcorn: Can't wait for modeling pics.

14. even in het Nederlands:P

Hoe duur was die tas want ik wil ook een 2.55 alleen ze hebben hem in het klein en deze toch ?
    En er werken zulke aardige mensen daar :biggrin:
    Je hebt geluk dat je daar om de hoek werkt haha ik zou elke dag in de P.C rond lopen:graucho:

15. Congrats on your first Chanel bag - great choice. Love your ring as well.