i broke up with my boyfriend

:sad: awww I am sorry to hear about the break up Amanda, but there is absolutely nothing wrong for you to want to feel appreciated and more loved. Hang in there, you will be ok girl. Break up is always hard at the begining. But as time progress and your emotion settle a bit, you will see things more clearly!!!

I wish u well and hope that in spite of the pain u r going through right now, you can look inside yourself and focus on the positive things about you.. things do not always work the way we want to but I do hope that u learn a great deal from this experience no matter how painful it is at this time..... ur the best person who knows what u want and need in life so hang in there..

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

I think you're very wise and mature to realize/think you need some time to spend on yourself. I've learned that you truly cannot be happy with another person unless you're happy with you. So it's a good idea to work on you before you work on a relationship.

And being taken for granted, not being treated well, etc. are good reasons to move on. Hang in there! There will come a day when you'll look back and realized that you made a brave and hard decision, but it was important and good for you!

I'm not much good with romantic relationships - I'm kinda self-centered, so I don't put a man through that. But I just wanted to send you ****HUGS****, and tell you that you're not being selfish at all. Oh, and if you need someone to beat up on his ass, I'm available. ;)