I broke my ban again... Check out my pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WELL.. I went to the new Houston Premium outlets today

[​IMG]

and I only got to go to coach before I had to pick up my daughter from pre-school. It was crazy in there.. hardly anything left at all.. whole walls of empty shelfs and mad women everywhere, LOL! I also waited in a line that wrapped around the whole freaking store and bye the time I left they locked up and were letting people in as more people left. I wonder how long this hype is going to last because I don't like shopping like that.. I thought about getting this purse and carried it around until I checked out...

[​IMG]

it reminded me of the soho satchel but it was smaller. I may go back to get it, they said they keep getting them in.. But It's a turquoise blue satchel and I don't need one.. I have a pond satchel that I don't ever get to use.. apparently have a a huge thing for blue bags and satchels!

I ended up with a patchwork satchel (but I can also wear it on my shoulder), a little pouch for my niece and a matching wristlet, A turtle keyfob to replace my lost one, Lady bug Keyfob, valet keyring for my DH and the LIPS lanyard!! :love: Yay for having an outlet less than 30 minutes away :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great buys. I love the "lip" lanyard, it's very cute. I wish I had an outlet that close, but my wallet is glad it's not closer! Enjoy your new bag and goodies.

3. you aren't very good at being banned. but doesn't being bad feel so good!?!:devil:

4. I would KILL to have an outlet 30 minutes away! Great stuff you got!!

5. You got some great stuff, especially the two keyfobs!

6. Amen sister! I miss having one 45 minutes away.

7. Lucky girl!!!

8. OH I like all your goodies... That is so cute. I really want to go to the outlet but its like 1 hour away and hate it when I have not found something and I feel like I need to buy something.

9. You got some great stuff. If you don't mind me asking how much was the demi and wristlet?

10. [​IMG]
    I just bought the wristlet for my younger sister for her birthday on Monday - it's cute and it will last quite some time because the material seems like its pretty weather resistant... Is the purse the same material? Congrats on your purchase!

11. Maybe you should just stay off banned and you wont buy anything. LOL Im glad you got to go and I love the pouch and the ladybug keyring. Isnt it nice to have a Coach Outlet so close. I cant wait to go hopefully it wont be as crowded.

12. so cute! congrats, and lucky you to have that nice outlet so close! :yahoo:

13. [​IMG]
    That satchel would be perfect for me. I would love that in black. I hope I see something like this at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet when I go in early May.

14. You found some really great stuff!! Enjoy!!

15. Nice stuff ya found on your trip to the outlet, but shame on you for breaking your ban! I really like the pouch and wristlet! I almost bought it when I was at the outlet a few weeks ago, but I talked myself out of it!