I broke down and got the brentwood framboise...but need advice, please

The green trim is a bit on the fluorescent side, which makes it kinda tough to match (in general). I think the shoes may probably match better with a white bag, or maybe even a denim bag. :idea:

Congratulations on your new framboise Brentwood!

The green trim is a bit on the fluorescent side, which makes it kinda tough to match (in general). I think the shoes may probably match better with a white bag, or maybe even a denim bag. :idea:

Congratulations on your new framboise Brentwood!

Actually they are going to go with the black Suhali lockit that Santa is bring me...:wlae: :lol: :heart:

BTW, the shoes are ok, just not with the pink....I had to use the flash to get the pink in the brentwood...the shoes are not quite that neon...lol....
as.jpg
I say wear the shoes with your black outfit...the colors would just pop..and..you would look stunning..(Good choice by the way..I love all black for evening....very chic)..

OK, as some of you may remember I bought and returned the Reade PM in Framboise...I tried the houston and brentwood...but decided againt them...well visions of me in all black with my black MC platform mules and the framboise won out and I bought it today...zipped in and out of Stanford in record time...

On the way home, I remembered the green trim on the shoes :noggin: . Now I know green and pink is suppose be a classic color combo...but I don't think this works!!:crybaby: What do you think??

match.jpg

not fawned of the black mc but love the rose mc in thi sandal.