I bought this at a consignment store

Status
Not open for further replies.
satine112 said:
ok, fine i'm wrong. who cares?? this whole bag thing is weird now. lol i'm done.

Hehe. Believe me, not trying to point anything out in any offensive way. :amuse: I am just trying to understand what this person is trying to say about her "Black Keepall MC". It just don't make much sense :shame: , and I am sure everyone agree, right?

D.

I think this is just another attention seeker claiming to have bags/pics that aren't really theirs. This definitely wouldn't be the first time it's happened.....

There was a black MC speedy sold by ezdealsusa on April 15th for 990.

What I didnt get is the dates dont match up and she said
I took it back and look what I found. They didn't have it when I bought mine 2 weeks ago.
. So, I got the impression that she got this new one at the consignment store but the pic is from eBay? Which one's which? Please enlighten me here.. *scratching head*

I bought the first one at consignment shop then posted here, got feedback that it was fake so took back. I bought the new bag from ezdealsusa (but not right off ebay) I have purchased before from them and I just emailed them and asked if they happened to have one, they did and I sent payment. Does that clear it all up?

alwase_spoiled said:
I bought the first one at consignment shop then posted here, got feedback that it was fake so took back. I bought the new bag from ezdealsusa (but not right off ebay) I have purchased before from them and I just emailed them and asked if they happened to have one, they did and I sent payment. Does that clear it all up?

off-ebay transactions are bad. :amuse:

and ezdealsusa sends you pics of the items he's willing to sell OFF ebay? Funny, he's recycling pics of his older auctions. Post pics of the bag when you get it. :idea:

LOL. Let's hope you don't received another fake bag. I hated that seller was so lazy to even send u a new picture of the bag you will get/paid for. It's not like it's couple hundred dollars transaction, I am sure it's about $1000 right? Sigh, speechless. Good luck anyway!

D.

alwase_spoiled said:
there is a stamp besides the date code look in other pics.

It's a moot point now, but on an authentic MC Speedy there should be no stamping inside the bag other than the date code. The fakes tend to get that wrong, as we saw with your first bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.