I bought the Red / Bordeaux In and Out flap bag! PICS coming!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I took the day off yesterday, and had a really fun time on Rodeo Drive and Wilshire. I went to the Chanel boutique on Rodeo, the Saks Chanel trunk show, Barneys and Neiman Marcus. Chanel overload, but so much fun!

I checked out the Dark Red medium classic flap, but I didn't love the color. I expected a brick red color, but it looked more of a brownish burgundy to me. So I checked out the In & Out flap in red (technically called Bordeaux), and I fell in love! It is more of vibrant red with a touch of burgundy than the Dark Red timeless classic flap is. The leather is this gorgeous plush squeezable polished lambskin.

I bought some sunnies too! My first Chanel ones!

I had a nice lunch with my mom at SnAKS at Saks. It was a great day overall. I really needed it after a stressful few weeks! Retail therapy at its best! :yahoo:
PICS are coming soon!

Oh My! The Red In and Out! Can't wait to see the pics!
I am sort of disappointed in the dk red flap by looking at pictures. I, too, are looking for a brighter red. Does anyone know besides boutiques, what dep stores ordered this style in red? BG only ordered blk and purple (the latter is supposed to hit BG in Aug.)

Here is one pic of the In & Out bag taken with flash and artificial light. It is very cloudy today, so I can't take any pics with natural light. More pics coming! :smile:

Attachments

• In and Out Flap Bag Red 3.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red 3.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 798
congrats! such a sexy color!
attachment.php