I bought the Red / Bordeaux In and Out flap bag! PICS coming!

WOWZA! Congrats on the lovely acquisition and it definitely is the icing to the wonderful day out you had. Love how luscious yet vibrant the red is and stripe lining is so cute!

akicowi, Aurora, chicbags, luvhautecouture - Thank you for the sweet comments! :heart:

Norma - Thanks! The bag capped off a great day yesterday! It was really a nice break from the stresses of the past few weeks! :yes:

haj1119 - I think only the Chanel boutiques will get the In & Out Flap bag in red (Bordeaux). It is a fabulous shade of red. Not exactly lipstick red, but gorgeous nonetheless! :love:

divingcandie - Yeah, I was really surprised to see this bag just sitting on the shelf. I thought it wouldn't be in for another week or so. :shrugs:

Mr Posh Spice - Yes, it was a really fun, Chanel-filled day! :woohoo:

crazy4bags - It was a great day! And having lunch with my mom made it extra-special. :heart:

Savannah - Thanks! The modeling pics are coming! ;)

seahorseinstripes - Thanks! The red is a hot and sexy color! :P

Last edited:
Oh crap Stephanie, it's gorgeous!! :nuts: :heart: I'm on the list for the red and purple and was hoping to eliminate both from my fall list. Now that I've seen these pics, I'm getting the red. Please post modeling pics when you get a chance. I'd like to see what it looks like on a person. I knew I shouldn't have opened up this thread... thanks a lot. :P Congrats and enjoy, she's a stunner.

Jill - Thanks! Can't wait to see your pics of your In & Out bag in black! The modeling pics are coming soon!

e_pinpin, princessDD, jayjay77 - Thanks for the kind words!

Classic Chic - Going from one Chanel boutique to the other was pure heaven! I never get tired of looking at Chanel bags, accessories and clothing!

Nathalie - LOL! Thanks! It definitely is an "In" bag!

KathyD - Thank you! You're so sweet!

i loove the bag.. cant wait to see modeling pics.. i was almost going to put myself on the list for this... but didnt... now i am thinking about getting one.. .. does it rest well on the shoulder? easy to getting in and out of? congrats again!!

zerodross - The lining is really cute! It gives a nice extra touch to the bag.

kimalee and nyhockeymom91- Thanks for the compliments!

Jenn - You are not going to be able to resist this bag, either in the red or in the purple! They are both gorgeous! And, the leather is so luscious. I should get a second job as a "Professional Enabler of red Chanel bags." LOL :graucho:

tayls - I know! I am patiently, no make that impatiently, waiting for a timeless classic flap in this color! I hope the Chanel gods are listening!

loveisallaround - This bag is very comfortable on the shoulder. That's one of the reasons why I bought it. It is a lightweight bag, and there is a comfortable shoulder pad on the chain. It is relatively easy to get in and out of. The timeless classic flaps are easier to get into because of the turnlock closure. This bag has a snap closure, but it doesn't seem to be problematic.

More photos! Here are some pics of the cute striped fabric lining, the spacious interior, the back of the bag, etc. The color in real life is not as vibrant as it is in the pictures. It is more of a bordeaux-red, with more red than bordeaux, depending on the lighting. It is definitely more red and more vibrant than the Dark Red timeless classic flap.

LOVE!!!!! this bag, wow I didn't know it was that big....:tup: Steph..Congrats (again:P)!!!!

Finally, as promised, here are modeling pics of the In & Out flap bag! They were taken with flash, so the red looks more vibrant than it is in real life. My sister was wearing an all black outfit, so I made her my handbag model. The bag really pops! For reference, she is 5' 7", and about a size 2.
The bag is bigger than a Jumbo flap, which I love since I usually carry around a lot of stuff. The price was $2850. Eek!

Attachments

• In and Out Flap Bag Red a.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red a.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 213
  • In and Out Flap Bag Red b.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red b.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 294
  • In and Out Flap Bag Red c.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red c.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 191
  • In and Out Flap Bag Red d.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red d.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 319
Here are 2 more pics! The first is with flash, the second is without flash, but in artificial light.

Attachments

• In and Out Flap Bag Red e.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red e.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 256
  • In and Out Flap Bag Red f.jpg
    In and Out Flap Bag Red f.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 310