I bought the periwinkle nikki from bloomies r/o

I got the periwinkle nikki from the Bloomies sales too!! It's a beautiful color, I would describe it as super romantic. It's more of a greyish purple than a blue purple, which is misleading because periwinkle is a blue purple.

Funkylala has pictures, and it's because of their pictures that I got the periwinkle! It's pretty accurate, as I've seen minkettes post up the periwinkle black BW MAM and it's the same:
http://www.funkylala.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=31&products_id=2494

Mine was SUCH A STEAL!!!!!! I got it for $274!! It's a great sale!

its a nice color but alas its going back - its just to grey and I already have a grey nikki. I wish I could exchange it for lapis but it doesn't look like bloomies has lapis nikkis. oh well.

Ooo!!! I'm so excited then! I actually LOVE LOVE grey purple bags!! I can't wait to get mine...hopefully she'll arrive in perfect condition.

I'm sorry that you don't like it though!! You got it for such a great deal..you wouldn't consider keeping it for that reason?

Xlana....silly goose.....its soooo bad to keep something just because you got it for a good price. Thats sounds like advice from a shopaholic! tisk tisk missy!

Hey what can I say, I'm such a sucker for bargins!! LOL!

But hey, I am anything but a compulsive spender! I hold onto my funds with a bloody fist!! LOL!!!