I bought the Cotton Legacy Satchel in Jade today!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did it! I bought the Cotton Legacy Satchel in Jade! I brought her home to take pictures, and my stupid camera battery pack is dead, so no pictures tonight. This is the first Coach bag I have bought since 2005! I'm so excited about this bag!

2. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics.

3. Very cool! I'd love to see pics! Enjoy your new bag:smile:

4. Congrats!!!

5. Congrats! I really love that satchel. I am sure you will love carrying it! :yes:

6. muy jealous; that bag is the sexxxxx. :biggrin: congrats on your new bag! ^.^ can't wait to see the pics!

7. Congrats...pics, pics, pics! Can't wait to see it. I love all of Coach's shades of green!

8. pictures pleeeeeeeaase.

9. oh JADE wow, and this just be really exciting because since 2005 is such a long time. it's like not having sex for a while (hahaha, got the sex part off of a few posts where somebody says it's like sexxxxxx) would enjoy to see your pictures :smile:

10. lucky girl!!!!

11. Congrats on your new purse! Can't wait to see pictures.

12. Jade sounds so pretty can't wait to see!!

13. here's one picture now. Once I wake up and get ready for the day without bed head, I'll get a picture of it on to get a feel for size. This is one big heavy bag.

[​IMG]

14. oooh verry pretty. Congrats!

15. she's a beauty! I think the denim Carly that i have is heavy as well but I love it!