I bought the Cabas Piano Today!

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
:yahoo::wlae:

My husband and I went to Atlantic City yesterday for an overnight stay. We had a great weekend.

His company picked up the tab for the room and gave him $500.00 for spending money. We had a nice room, had a great dinner, had a few drinks, and had a lot of fun.

I won a progressive jackpot of $1022 this morning before he even got out of bed. Then, later in the afternoon, I hit another $300!!!!

We'd planned to go over to the Pier Shops anyway, as I wanted to stop at Burberry (long store re: "Burgundy" Manor Bag) and also Tiffany.

LV happens to be right in between the two - I've been eyeing the Cabas Piano for a while now - and, when I tried her on - it was love at first sight! :drool::heart:

I can't say enough great things about this bag. It's the perfect size for me - looks great on me - is light weight - I can carry it or wear it on my shoulder - I love the way it zips closed - I just love it!

I'm so excited to own it and couldn't wait to get home and post! I'm going to try and attach pictures.