I Bought The Brooke In Quartz

mema08

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
and i love it. its the regular size and it slouches perfectly. to me, the gold hardware, though brighter than most coach hardware, does set off this beautiful berry like color. and it's so lightweight, a pleasure to carry.

So, the quartz really is more of a dark berry then a brownish red??? I thought it looked like a red/brown color. I'll have to check it out IRL cuz' I was leaning towards eggplant, but need something purple/berry in my collection. I have berry Zoe but she stands alone since she's patent!!!

Yup, definitely more dark berry or mauve-ish. I do wonder if this type of leather varies by individual bag as I think it might. Here are my pics of this bag http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/pictures-brooke-in-quartz-498981.html

I agree the hardware is a little bright....still deciding on whether this bothers me enough to return, other than that I love the bag! Curious to see your pics to see if our colors are the same shade, will you be posting pics?

So, the quartz really is more of a dark berry then a brownish red??? I thought it looked like a red/brown color. I'll have to check it out IRL cuz' I was leaning towards eggplant, but need something purple/berry in my collection. I have berry Zoe but she stands alone since she's patent!!!

I'm really hoping to pick up a Brooke. I have a Zoe and a Carly already, both in leather, and I think Brooke would make a great sister for them! And the quartz is definitely the color I have my eye on! Congratulations on your new bag!

I just went to Macy's earlier to take a look at this bag (and other colors)! Oh my gosh, she was certainly beautiful (and oohh soo soft!). I didn't like the hardware that much, but it's no big deal. She was sooo pretty! The leather was amazing too. I think I might get her when PCE rolls around.

But yes, I agree with Charlie! Pics Pics!!