I bought the Azzardo deerskin hobo (plus I have a pic of a Regent Campana)

LOVE the color!!

You have such a great collection of bags - all different and unique. Isn't your Prada Buckle Runway bag an olive green?

You need a thread in the bag showcase!!

Thank you Samantha's Collection and maxter! Good to see both of you around. ;)

Yes, I do have that Prada bag. Its about two years old now. But its a very different green--its the color of the perfect olive in a martini. :P Good memory, maxter! (Btw, did you end up buying that Prada buckles tote too????)

I'm telling you, I am so taken by BV bags right now. I've moved about three or four of them to the top of my LONG LONG wishlist! :graucho:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Prada buckles tote.JPG
    Prada buckles tote.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 64
Yes, I do have that Prada bag. Its about two years old now. But its a very different green--its the color of the perfect olive in a martini. :P Good memory, maxter!

(Btw, did you end up buying that Prada buckles tote too????)

I'm telling you, I am so taken by BV bags right now. I've moved about three or four of them to the top of my LONG LONG wishlist! :graucho:

Yep, same buckles bag in ORANGE - I love it!! OMG, I've got to PM you about that bag. Don't want to hijack thread. But that bad is fab too! You have great taste!!!

I LOVE BV! Understated elegance. I have a really cute little green one. Let me see if I can dig up a pic. Found one. With shoes, of course!!

CherryTwilly.JPG