I bought the Azzardo deerskin hobo (plus I have a pic of a Regent Campana)

Here's a few more pics that I just shot outside. It's a cloudy day here, but you get the idea...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV outside1.JPG
    BV outside1.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 797
  • BV outside2.JPG
    BV outside2.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 119
  • BV outside3.JPG
    BV outside3.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 127
It is such a beautiful colour. I keep looking at it but I'm worried that when I go back to Europe I might get pick pocketed. When it's on your shoulder do you feel it's secure?

It is such a beautiful colour. I keep looking at it but I'm worried that when I go back to Europe I might get pick pocketed. When it's on your shoulder do you feel it's secure?

Thanks 24, Faubourg and VKD!

VKD, on your question, I'm not too concerned about the bag's open top. When its over the shoulder, the top of the bag kind of folds and gathers together, and it is under the arm, afterall, which offers some protection. Plus, I think pickpockets aren't as prevalent in my area as they are in Europe; robbers here just usually grab the entire handbag and run! But obviously, I wouldn't want to talk you into anything in this regard; you need to get what you feel comfortable with.

Forgot to mention this earlier: This deerskin tote is also available in the Azzardo color, for anyone who is interested. I saw it at the Neiman Marcus (Mazza Gallerie) in Washington, D.C., (202-966-9700) on Friday. I think it was only $1380, which is a good price for BV.

(I considered getting this bag instead, because I generally prefer totes to hobos, but I ultimately decided that it was a bit plain for me without the braided handles. Still, it was pretty in green!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• BV deerskin tote.JPG
    BV deerskin tote.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 102
dear Cosmopolitan i saw the first pics and went :nuts:

and then i saw the pic u took outside and went :yahoo:

its l:huh:Oo:huh::huh:ovely!!! THE perfect shade of green indeed! i love how the metal goes with the green :drool:
i am so happy u got it!! :biggrin: many congratulations and i hope u enjoy it in best of health always :heart: