I bought the agenda, now I want to shoot myself

I think the policy varies from LV to LV. I thought they all didn't do returns since the one here doesn't, however the Beverly Hills store, or one of the stores in CA gives you a full return within a certain amount of time. This really surprised me. I'm wondering if they'd accept a return from another store with a different policy lol, kind of extreme though.

I hope you get what you paid for or near it :biggrin:

btw, its always possible to get money back. The Fendi here has a no return policy as well, but I was able to get a return. It was a completely different situation, but maybe you'll find an understanding manager.

I always thought they accept returns. I know its 14 days or so? But it has to go back to the store you bought it from. I did this once with the MS Speedy 30...it was an impulse buy and upon coming home with it, it was not to my tastes at all! It was too huge and bulky looking for me personally, so I took it back...but then again, the SA's and the manager know me there.

I've heard of horror stories about some people returning fake bags and exchanging for real ones! This was years back though. a Chanel SA told me about it. so HARSH!!

^^^Does it have to be within that state? I exchange my stuff at any LV lol. I got a bag from the Orlando LV and had it exchanged at the HI, and have done many transactions with more than one branch. Mostly because the merchandise I received wasn't as perfect as I'd hoped and the other stores had more in stock.

Hey guys! I called LV customers service.. they said they couldn't speak for sweden's LV store, but they said that the overall LV policywas to never accept returns. I said that I knew for a fact that it happens, and he said he couldn't really speak for all stores but that was the policy. He was actually really nice and not stuck up like most LV reps. He said that the only thing I could do was to try and get a hold of the manager and pretty much beg him. Though he said that it was highly unlikely that he would let me return it.. And from the response I got from the Stockholm LV boutique I know it's not going to happen. One of the SA's actually said "I don't have the guts to call him, he will be pissed off at me for bothering him about it, we don't accept returns".

This is the way it is... My mom tells me to keep it, my fiancé tells me to keep it. I'm going to see how the ebay listing progresses, and I am considering keeping it. I learned my lesson for sure. My mom is amazing and we had so many good talks after this incidence. Sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes. I'm the only one that will suffer from it, but by keeping it I'm reminded of what it taught me everytime I see it. OR is that just me talking myself into keeping it?? :P LOL

Once again, I'm so happy I have the support of all my purseblog friends :love: You guys are wonderful!

KEEP it! Think of it as a reminder to be more careful next time if it helps you justify it, but we only get one life, and its far too short not to have the things we love, whatever they may be. So keep it, enjoy it, just remember to be more circumspect next time.

Well ladies, if you check my ebay listing again, you can see that I ENDED IT :biggrin:

I am KEEPING the agenda and I'm going to LOVE every minute of it! I was only selling it out of guilt, and I would still lose about 30%, so not a good idea :P

YAY, I'm so excited about my new agenda! :biggrin:

Please excuse my neuroticness these past couple of days :shame: I have so many changes coming up (getting married, graduating, leaving my home country and my family, finding a real job, buying my first home.. WOW, no wonder I have breakdowns :P), that I can't really deal with them at all times :P

I heart you all, you are so amazing :love: I appreciate your help and support more than you know :biggrin:

Cristina said:
Yay, Swedie! I'm glad you decided to keep it. Now put that agenda to good use. It sounds like you will be doing just that, you've got a lot going on :nuts:

Thanks sweety! :biggrin: I am going to use it A LOT! :lol: Are you enjoying yours? Feeling more organized?

Swedie said:
Thanks sweety! :biggrin: I am going to use it A LOT! :lol: Are you enjoying yours? Feeling more organized?

Yes! I just updated it today while in bed, I'm home sick with the flu :sad: I'm actually on my way to the doc now, and I wrote the directions in the agenda next to where I had the appointment written :P I love using it, and I hope you enjoy yours :love: :nuts:

Cristina said:
Yes! I just updated it today while in bed, I'm home sick with the flu :sad: I'm actually on my way to the doc now, and I wrote the directions in the agenda next to where I had the appointment written :P I love using it, and I hope you enjoy yours :love: :nuts:

Aww, sorry you're sick :sad: Hope you feel better soon!

SO glad you're enjoying the agenda though!:biggrin: I love all the details, like the little stickers and the maps and stuff :love: It's so pretty, I am going to enjoy this for a very very long time :lol: Guilt is GONE, it's okay to do something a little stupid and treat yourself once ;) I won't do it again though, I have learned my lesson.

blushingbaby said:
Hmm..I'm not sure about that...I think exchanges is no problem, its if you want a full refund?

I'm in Canada...but yah, I think exchanges you can do anywhere.

GL with your ebay auction!

I suppose, but I don't see why a store that accepts returns and exchanges wouldnt take a return from another boutique. In both cases they'd still be taking in merchandise from another store. I guess maybe they are all under a different region or something, and maybe its for accounting purposes, but oh well, I'll probably never know. Unless someone decides to call in and find out :lol:

Swedie, glad you got your situation resolved!