I bought the agenda, now I want to shoot myself

IntlSet said:
I think that's a good decision, Swedie! Better to get this stuff off your hands and not feel guilty... and not piss off your mom! When you get your hands on your husband's money, you can spend away. :smile:

Hehe. Is there any way to return it directly, as oppose to sell it?

Do what YOU want... that way, you can be confident with your decision with no regrets. If you just follow your own instincts you will be MUCH happier with your decision. : ) I would think about it still since no one has bid yet... it's a sign!! : )

Vuittonhammie said:
Do what YOU want... that way, you can be confident with your decision with no regrets. If you just follow your own instincts you will be MUCH happier with your decision. : ) I would think about it still since no one has bid yet... it's a sign!! : )

Ahhh.. that is so adorable, the hamster ! :lol:

Thank you ladies.. Well there's one bid, but it hasn't reached my reserve.. God I LOVE this agenda so much.. but I don't know if I could ever use it without feeling guilty and that so takes away from the joy of having it.

i don't know about ur LV store policy but i know that at the 5th Ave LV and all the other LV's near me, their little signs say no returns, exchange only, but they actually do refund all your money and accept returns.......

jc2239 said:
i don't know about ur LV store policy but i know that at the 5th Ave LV and all the other LV's near me, their little signs say no returns, exchange only, but they actually do refund all your money and accept returns.......

Really?? I actually begged the sales lady.. I mean I had bought the item an HOUR earlier. God I was so embarassed, I am never stepping into that store again.. Thank god I'm leaving the country soon LOL

Sweetea said:
Actually there are three bids now! I can feel for you Swedie. Good luck and you must feel confident on your decision and no regret.

thanks darlin! I do not feel confident with my decision to sell it, Lol! but I need to, it is the right thing to do. Just so damn hard when it's sitting in front of me screaming KEEP ME KEEP ME KEEEEEEP ME :lol:

No, it's going, I hope my reserve will be met.

Swedie said:
Really?? I actually begged the sales lady.. I mean I had bought the item an HOUR earlier. God I was so embarassed, I am never stepping into that store again.. Thank god I'm leaving the country soon LOL

I was also able to return a Croissant MM, my mom rejected it (rejected !!) and all they did was check to make sure the bag didn't look used before putting it all back onto my card.

I have seen a SA reject this crazy lady because the bag was obviously used and dirty inside, and she was threatening to call the police because he wouldn't give her a refund and the such. How gross is that, I don't think I would want a pre-used bag to be sold at retail, and I'm glad that Mr. Vuitton understands that !

Swedie said:

that's unbelievable what a horrible sales person.......even if it were their policy to not take returns if you but it that day she should make an exception for u if she wants to keep u as a customer

i've bought so many things from LV and returned them because i didn't like them anymore when i got home and i assumed that all LV stores didn't follow their exchange only policy.....hmmmm.....interesting

I was at LV inside Neimans a while back and a lady was trying to return a damier bag she had supposedly bought two months before as a gift, and with no receipt! The SA was like, uh, no way. I was so glad he shut her down, that's just ridiculous.

That said, the day I bought my Koala wallet, I opened it up in the car and it had a scratch on the leather inside!! I took it straight back and politely demanded a NEW one. I got it.

I can't believe this.. I'm so pissed off.:mad: I went in there no more than an HOUR after buying it, it was obvious I hadn't used it. That sales lady was so friggin RUDE! I tried and tried and I demanded to speak with her boss.. She was like "he's not here". I asked if she could call him and she was like "no, he's in meetings". Well can I try to call him?? "no, I'm sorry, this is our policy and I will not make an exception".. :mad: :sad: I don't know if I'll ever buy something from LV again, I have been put off big time.