I bought myself a Xmas pressie (AGAIN?) today!

mauiheng

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
Went shopping with my BF just now and we hopped inside Prada to escape the noise outside the shopping mall. No buying intentions at all!

BUT when i saw this little black bag sitting there, i immediately asked my BF if i could get that for myself! Ha ha... Lucky he went & said ok and gave me opinions on a few more other choices. In the end, i went with my gut feel and gotten this cutie! It's my second Prada bag.

The SA was nice enough to put it inside a box with a Prada Ribbon! I am so happy! And i loved the soft lambskin! One question:- does it comes in other colour for the bow?

My2ndPrada002.jpg

My2ndPrada004.jpg

My2ndPrada006.jpg

My2ndPrada007.jpg

My2ndPrada009.jpg

My2ndPrada010.jpg
:love:

Congrats! I wanted to get that bag in the bigger size (I'm in Singapore too!) but it was all sold out. The small one's really cute too but wouldn't fit all my stuff. Don't think the small one comes in other colours, but the bigger nylon version comes in purple and some other colours too if I'm not wrong.

I saw this the other day in nylon and just loved it! I didn't know it came in leather though. How big is it and how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm drooling over it. It's so classy yet fun looking at the same time.
Does it fit over your shoulder as well?

Congrats! I wanted to get that bag in the bigger size (I'm in Singapore too!) but it was all sold out. The small one's really cute too but wouldn't fit all my stuff. Don't think the small one comes in other colours, but the bigger nylon version comes in purple and some other colours too if I'm not wrong.

Hi, nymph2106! There is a bigger one at the paragon boutique. The SA brought it out for my viewing as there are no new pieces for the smaller one. I eventually took the smaller one which is on display. But of course not after a long 10mins inspection! Ha ha...

Actually they do come in different colors but all in one uniform color. I thought if they have the bows in different colors (just like the clutch) that would be nice. :drool:

I saw two in uniform purple & rose colors (lambskin leather).

Go & check the big one out as soon as you can! Think it is retailing at $1500 plus. ;)

I saw this the other day in nylon and just loved it! I didn't know it came in leather though. How big is it and how much if you don't mind me asking? I'm drooling over it. It's so classy yet fun looking at the same time.
Does it fit over your shoulder as well?

Yes, it does come in lambskin also in different colours. Saw black, purple & rose at the store last night.

It's rather small, i afraid you are not able to shoulder carry it. However it comes with a long strap which you can wear it as a sling. :yahoo:

Some new pictures of my baby:-

Gotten a Anna Sui lip gloss in a rose casing from a colleague today! So i thought of using it as a bag charm. What do you guys think?

GucciSideView004.jpg

GucciSideView005.jpg

And also some ugly (me, not the bag!) modelling pics with the long strap:-

GucciSideView007.jpg

GucciSideView009.jpg
:love: