I bought my very 1st Chanel..Yeah..

1. Oh my Gosh...TPF is so bad ( in that good way ) ;) !! I found it & then fell in :heart: with so many bags! First I fell in love with many many LV's,,,then I found a Sky Blue Hobo Balenciaga that is GORGEOUS and now I found this beauty below! I Love this forum and all the AMAZINGLY sweet people on it! :flowers:
    I have had some help from a few Super Sweet PF'ers & I sincerely appreciate your help!! You all Rock!! :yahoo:

Beige Cambon Bowler :girlsigh: :love: :choochoo:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! Enjoy your new Chanel!

3. Congrats- but beware- once you start you can't stop!!

4. congrats!

5. Congrats on your very 1st Chanel, hehehe, it won't be the last:yes:

6. Congrats! You'll love it!

7. Gorgeous!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost? It's fabulous!

8. Congrats! I love it!!

9. it was 899.99 on eBay. i saw a lot of fakes & a pf'er help me in authenticating it.i bought it after doing my usual deep research on the seller too. hope i got a good deal! :tender:

10. congrats!!! i have the same one and i love it!

11. Congrats! She's lovely! This probably will not be your last... :biggrin:

12. ooooh, GREAT bag! Enjoy!

13. You are going to thoroughly enjoy carrying this bag. I have it in black on black and love it. It is comfortable, lightweight, holds deceptively more than one would think by looking at a photo, and looks great either on the arm or shoulder. Congrats!

I bought my first Chanel in May of this year and now own 3, soon to be 4. As others have noted, you'll soon be hooked too!

14. Congrats again!!;)

15. Yay! Another Chanel convert. ;) Your new cambon bag looks gorgeous! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice