I bought my *temporary* first Chanel bag today! Long story...

I love the beige, my SA talked me out of it all together saying" it was to old of a bag for me" I think I need a new SA. she never wants a sale I swear! Keep the beige! I love it, it looks great!

It's been said many times but it really does look great on you and I think the size & shape of the bag suits someone of your stature. I am personally more a black bag person but even so, I'd keep this in beige and also get a black jumbo. Have you considered the medium/large classic flap? I never thought of it until my SA suggested it to me because I didn't think it could carry much. I'm a big bag person. But to my surprise, it's quite functional -- although I do have to pare down a little to fit everything in.

Yes, I have seen the medium classic flap...as much as I like the shape, it is a tad small for me. I carry my LV sunnies with me all the time and unfortunately the medium doesn't hold it!!

I DO want the E/W though...but in white. But if I were to get a black flap, it'd have to be big!

So I see that a lot of people think the black looks great with the beige...

Do you guys think that this beige will go with pretty much any colour? I know it looks great with jeans, cream, pink, brown, peach...but do you think it look okay with colours like teal, green, purple, grey...(better than black with these colours)? I wear a lot of cream, pink, brown, black.

Yeap! The beige will look great with all the colours you mentioned! Black might look nicer with grey though. But that's about it, the rest will look fab with beige. I agree with getting a Jumbo flap. A smaller one just doesn't quite do it with the no. of stuff you carry everyday.

Congrats on your beautiful "temporary beige"! I like both beige and black. I think beige would just be as versatile as black. Like ShoulderEyeCandy said, you could keep this and get a black jumbo :yes:

I'm just going back on forth on this...beige...black...beige...black, lol.

The idea of getting the black Jumbo is appealing, if only it weren't so expensive (especially after the increase).

I think the beige would actually go better with my wardrobe, although I was looking for a large black tote. My concern now is the leather...as someone mentioned the corners would show wear faster...

How badly would the wear be? (Darkening? Scuffs?) And how can I take care of the beige caviar leather? (Can't search since it's disabled)