I bought my hubby LV today

Well thank you everyone. I stopped by the grocery store on my way back from class. Picked up a cake and balloons for him. I gave him his gifts, including the LV. He really liked it. He didn't know that LV made wallets and things for men so it kind of surprised him. But he was touched by the lenghts I went to in saving and buying the wallet it for him. I gave him a starbucks gift cards as well and he took that and put it in the wallet. I showed him the option for the hotstamping and he thought that was kind of neat. Overall, I think it was a good choice and I don't think it will be his last LV.

Well thank you everyone. I stopped by the grocery store on my way back from class. Picked up a cake and balloons for him. I gave him his gifts, including the LV. He really liked it. He didn't know that LV made wallets and things for men so it kind of surprised him. But he was touched by the lenghts I went to in saving and buying the wallet it for him. I gave him a starbucks gift cards as well and he took that and put it in the wallet. I showed him the option for the hotstamping and he thought that was kind of neat. Overall, I think it was a good choice and I don't think it will be his last LV.

Awesome! I'm sure he'll LVOE his LV and soon, Im hoping he'll be collecting LV too :smile: