I bought my girlfriend her first Coach Purse today...

domenic

purse illiterate
Apr 21, 2008
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share my coach purse story (well not my purse but the one i bought for my girlfriend). She still doesn't know i got it for her, so when she comes home today, I'll surprise her.

I am by no means an expert or even novice when it comes to women purses. All I think about coach bags (or all designer bags) in general is "My god, how much is that bag???", which i'm pretty sure a lot of you women on this forum get a lot of the same feedback from your significant others (some maybe not). In my case, my girlfriend saw this one Coach bag in a mall when we were in Phoenix last summer (I can't remember the style name) and she could never find it since. She wanted it soo bad that I was going to buy it for her at the mall that day, but she said nooo its too expensive and I don't want it. Later i learned that when she says she didn't want it, it meant "get it right now you fool!". Seriously, women, i don't get it, help me out here?!?!? :confused1:

Anyway, we never did get that bag and so fast forward to yesterday, we were at a Dillards. She saw another bag that hit her eye and she got excited. The bag style is the Optic Signature Slim Carly. Mind you she never gets excited about bags that much unless one catches her eye, which is not often. But I knew the look and smile on her face was the exact same as it was in phoenix last summer...So of course I offered to buy it for her and she pulled me away from the sales counter and almost made a scene. Immediately i knew not to make the same "mistake" again...hehe!:tup:

So I took off of work a bit early to head to the mall again to get that bag. And now here I am, $430 poorer :crybaby:, sitting and waiting for her to come over, unbeknown to her that the bag is sitting and hiding somewhere in my apt.

Wish me luck folks, I hope she likes it...

fkyvk1.jpg

352hgk1.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share my coach purse story (well not my purse but the one i bought for my girlfriend). She still doesn't know i got it for her, so when she comes home today, I'll surprise her.

I am by no means an expert or even novice when it comes to women purses. All I think about coach bags (or all designer bags) in general is "My god, how much is that bag???", which i'm pretty sure a lot of you women on this forum get a lot of the same feedback from your significant others (some maybe not). In my case, my girlfriend saw this one Coach bag in a mall when we were in Phoenix last summer (I can't remember the style name) and she could never find it since. She wanted it soo bad that I was going to buy it for her at the mall that day, but she said nooo its too expensive and I don't want it. Later i learned that when she says she didn't want it, it meant "get it right now you fool!". Seriously, women, i don't get it, help me out here?!?!? :confused1:

Anyway, we never did get that bag and so fast forward to yesterday, we were at a Dillards. She saw another bag that hit her eye and she got excited. The bag style is the Optic Signature Slim Carly. Mind you she never gets excited about bags that much unless one catches her eye, which is not often. But I knew the look and smile on her face was the exact same as it was in phoenix last summer...So of course I offered to buy it for her and she pulled me away from the sales counter and almost made a scene. Immediately i knew not to make the same "mistake" again...hehe!:tup:

So I took off of work a bit early to head to the mall again to get that bag. And now here I am, $430 poorer :crybaby:, sitting and waiting for her to come over, unbeknown to her that the bag is sitting and hiding somewhere in my apt.

Wish me luck folks, I hope she likes it...

She's gonna love it! Ya did good kid!!:tup:

What a great boyfriend.. hehe.. Mine just gives me cash to buy them. he refuses to go and buy one.. haha... Mine doesn't say much about the price but doesn't understand why i need sooo many. but i love the optic.. good choice and since it's one she wants...i'm surree she'll love it :smile:

oh, I thought the slim didn't stand up on it's own.... either way it's a very nice bag

its actually leaning on the white wall behind it. looks like she'll need to break it in a bit. all i know is that for the money i spent, i hope she uses it every day, i dont care if it gets dirty! :smile:

But then that would set a precedence for her to want me to buy her another one...and so it begins??? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

its actually leaning on the white wall behind it. looks like she'll need to break it in a bit. all i know is that for the money i spent, i hope she uses it every day, i dont care if it gets dirty! :smile:

But then that would set a precedence for her to want me to buy her another one...and so it begins??? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

:lol: