I bought my first....

pochette. I just bought it on eluxury and I am excited and scared. I haven't seen the collection irl but seen some fab. pics from other members. BTW, I bought the Roses Pochette. I think the line looks super cute but i am concerned the speedy or neverfull might be too much for me especially since i haven't seen the line in person. I figured the pochette would be good to go inside my speedy or my Abbesses or use it as a little bag for a night out for the essentials (makeup, id, and money). I figure at the price and using it for everyday, it is appx. $1.50 for a year. :smile: My crazy justification.

Hopefully, it is as fab as it is photographs. I know its LE so, i wanted it before I regret not getting it. I wanted the dentelle speedy and now, my opportunity is gone... Last time i make that mistake.

Priority shipping, so i will have it in afew days. HOpe i don't regret my "impulse buy".

I don't think you will regret this - the Roses collection is even MORE beautiful in real life.

I didn't like it in pictures, but fell in love when I saw it in the boutique and I also made an "impulse buy" and haven't regretted it one bit. (But you can always return it if you do.)

It is Seasonal, not LE which is only slightly different, but it is FLYING off of the shelves. I don't think you'll regret this. Post up picts when it comes in.

seasonal or LE i didn't know what it was labeled under but I knew it would be hard getting it in the future (had i not gotten it now and changed my mind later). When I saw it on eluxury the first time, it sold out in a matter of minutes. Don't know how things are going at the store but my schedule is so busy that I haven't had time to swing by south coast plaza and check it out. Don't know how the availability is in the store. But i am excited to see the bag in person. I can't wait. I am so excited I am going to browse some more pictures from other members. I am hoping DH will get me my next LV purse I've been hinting at :smile: for valentines day. I deserve it!

In my opinion there is no other piece in all of LV collections that is more versatile than the accessories pochette, makeup bag, evening bag, "run-to-the store" bag, its such a great size, big enough to carry the bare necessities and yet small enough that is it appropriate for wearing anywhere whether it be casual or formal attire! You made a fabulous selection!!! Congratulations!

I bought the Roses Pochette. I figure at the price and using it for everyday, it is appx. $1.50 for a year. :smile: My crazy justification.

^ Not crazy at all ~ that's exactly what you need to do when you feel something is expensive. "Cost per wear"!

Just think, it'll be a lot cheaper if you use it for years, which I think you will! I have this pochette and it's so cute, I love it! You will too ~ congrats!

Post pics when you can!;)