I bought my first Shawl! LOL

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I always loved Twilly, pocket squares and 70's. I wanted the New Libris stole, but my perfect sa pulled out this gorgeous Cuir De Desert is my perfect colorway. It has menthe, Taupe, blush. It is perfect.

At first I was sure I would never like a print and wanted a solid. This is so pretty and the perfect neutrals with the menthe. Pics coming up!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Ohhh, yay sjunky, so glad you found something you like! Sounds fabulous, can't wait to see pics :biggrin:!

Thanks! My Sa brought thos out first. she really knows me. I have known here for years and she is really good!

She wanted me to have a print as that is what Hermes is all about! I still love the New Libris solid stoles though . Hehe!

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Oh my, this looks like one of the shawls for S/S 2012 :nuts:! Didn't know the new stock was arriving already! Lucky you, it's a gorgeous shawl, love it!
Many congratulations to you and enjoy :biggrin:!

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Escaping from Ban Island;-)
Thanks! My Sa brought thos out first. she really knows me. I have known here for years and she is really good!

She wanted me to have a print as that is what Hermes is all about! I still love the New Libris solid stoles though . Hehe!
She is good indeed, this is really a beautiful and classic shawl :love:.
I love it a lot and I'm even tempted myself now to look for this but I don't need (read shouldn't buy hehe) a new shawl, lol :P.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Thanks Chanel. I guess we should call you Hermes now? :smile:Yes, They can get addicting! I think it is fall and not s/s. But I could be wrong. But they only got a few peices in. You should get one too! hehe. I know I took up a lot of her time and she always guides me in the right direction. She is really good!
They are having a scarf party next Saturday and I know I will get something else.

Jun 23, 2007

sjunky, the pattern is beautiful. I didn't love the original pattern, but this is the the Cuir De Desert II version I believe. When the 90 was first presented to me, there was something about the pattern that I wasn't sure about. That's usually how I am about the II patterns. I love it.
Where it well. The colors are just beautiful. I love it. Now you will be hooked on GMs.

Next stop, GM mousselines....

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Wow! I am swooning over this shawl! So beautiful!
Thank you!!
This is gorgeous! WOW!
Thanks! I do love it.

sjunky, the pattern is beautiful. I didn't love the original pattern, but this is the the Cuir De Desert II version I believe. When the 90 was first presented to me, there was something about the pattern that I wasn't sure about. That's usually how I am about the II patterns. I love it.
Where it well. The colors are just beautiful. I love it. Now you will be hooked on GMs.

Next stop, GM mousselines....
I would love to see the original pattern. Yes this one has poudre, menthe, taupe. All of my favorites.
I hope I am not hooked on GM's! LOL. I was hooked on pocket squares for a while. Then Twillies . The GM's are really really nice. I could see how this can be trouble ,I will wear mine for a while and see how the GM feels. I disliked it before as I always felt them to be bulky. But she was so patient and wonderful. If anyone is in the KOP area her name is Julia and she really is a wonderful SA!

glamourbag

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
Gorgeous colors and pattern. This should work well in anyone's wardrobe, so glad you have such a great SA to look out for you.

Jun 23, 2007
Thank you!!

Thanks! I do love it.

I would love to see the original pattern. Yes this one has poudre, menthe, taupe. All of my favorites.
I hope I am not hooked on GM's! LOL. I was hooked on pocket squares for a while. Then Twillies . The GM's are really really nice. I could see how this can be trouble ,I will wear mine for a while and see how the GM feels. I disliked it before as I always felt them to be bulky. But she was so patient and wonderful. If anyone is in the KOP area her name is Julia and she really is a wonderful SA!

http://usa.hermes.com/woman/scarves/scarves-90/silk-twill/blue/cuir-du-desert-11467.html?nuance=7

Here is the page from the H website. When the patterns are too regular, I tend to shy away. The shawls are gorgeous. I actually wear them around the house when it is cold. I think it took me about three years from my first until I got my second, third, and fourth. Not counting the orange and rose shocking op H stole! That is my winter scarf.
My name is Beeble. And I am a scarf junkie. There, I've said it.