I bought my first Shawl! LOL

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I always loved Twilly, pocket squares and 70's. I wanted the New Libris stole, but my perfect sa pulled out this gorgeous Cuir De Desert is my perfect colorway. It has menthe, Taupe, blush. It is perfect.

At first I was sure I would never like a print and wanted a solid. This is so pretty and the perfect neutrals with the menthe. Pics coming up!

Some real quick pics. The menthe is so pretty and the blushy color is gorgeous.

Attachments

• DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    754.1 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC00053.JPG
    DSC00053.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 668
Ohhh, yay sjunky, so glad you found something you like! Sounds fabulous, can't wait to see pics :biggrin:!

Thanks! My Sa brought thos out first. she really knows me. I have known here for years and she is really good!

She wanted me to have a print as that is what Hermes is all about! I still love the New Libris solid stoles though . Hehe!

Oh my, this looks like one of the shawls for S/S 2012 :nuts:! Didn't know the new stock was arriving already! Lucky you, it's a gorgeous shawl, love it!
Many congratulations to you and enjoy :biggrin:!

Thanks! My Sa brought thos out first. she really knows me. I have known here for years and she is really good!

She wanted me to have a print as that is what Hermes is all about! I still love the New Libris solid stoles though . Hehe!

She is good indeed, this is really a beautiful and classic shawl :love:.
I love it a lot and I'm even tempted myself now to look for this but I don't need (read shouldn't buy hehe) a new shawl, lol :P.

Thanks Chanel. I guess we should call you Hermes now? :smile:Yes, They can get addicting! I think it is fall and not s/s. But I could be wrong. But they only got a few peices in. You should get one too! hehe. I know I took up a lot of her time and she always guides me in the right direction. She is really good!
They are having a scarf party next Saturday and I know I will get something else.

attachment.php

attachment.php

sjunky, the pattern is beautiful. I didn't love the original pattern, but this is the the Cuir De Desert II version I believe. When the 90 was first presented to me, there was something about the pattern that I wasn't sure about. That's usually how I am about the II patterns. I love it.
Where it well. The colors are just beautiful. I love it. Now you will be hooked on GMs.

Next stop, GM mousselines....

Wow! I am swooning over this shawl! So beautiful!
Thank you!!
This is gorgeous! WOW!
Thanks! I do love it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

sjunky, the pattern is beautiful. I didn't love the original pattern, but this is the the Cuir De Desert II version I believe. When the 90 was first presented to me, there was something about the pattern that I wasn't sure about. That's usually how I am about the II patterns. I love it.
Where it well. The colors are just beautiful. I love it. Now you will be hooked on GMs.

Next stop, GM mousselines....

I would love to see the original pattern. Yes this one has poudre, menthe, taupe. All of my favorites.
I hope I am not hooked on GM's! LOL. I was hooked on pocket squares for a while. Then Twillies . The GM's are really really nice. I could see how this can be trouble ,I will wear mine for a while and see how the GM feels. I disliked it before as I always felt them to be bulky. But she was so patient and wonderful. If anyone is in the KOP area her name is Julia and she really is a wonderful SA!

Thank you!!

Thanks! I do love it.

I would love to see the original pattern. Yes this one has poudre, menthe, taupe. All of my favorites.
I hope I am not hooked on GM's! LOL. I was hooked on pocket squares for a while. Then Twillies . The GM's are really really nice. I could see how this can be trouble ,I will wear mine for a while and see how the GM feels. I disliked it before as I always felt them to be bulky. But she was so patient and wonderful. If anyone is in the KOP area her name is Julia and she really is a wonderful SA!

http://usa.hermes.com/woman/scarves/scarves-90/silk-twill/blue/cuir-du-desert-11467.html?nuance=7

Here is the page from the H website. When the patterns are too regular, I tend to shy away. The shawls are gorgeous. I actually wear them around the house when it is cold. I think it took me about three years from my first until I got my second, third, and fourth. Not counting the orange and rose shocking op H stole! That is my winter scarf.
My name is Beeble. And I am a scarf junkie. There, I've said it.