I bought my first RM

4everglammm

Bagaholic DH
Oct 6, 2008
I bought my first RM a few days ago. It's a full sized Nikki mixed HW in Natural. I bought it from a Ebay seller. It's NWT and was bought from a sample sale for a great price.

I'm working now and just revieved a call from home that it has been delivered! I'm working till about 6 tonight so it's killing me! I will post some pics when I open her.

It's been a really good week. I recieved a Bulga Tasia in forest green on Monday, my RM Nikki today and expecting to recieve another Bulga Butterfly small hobo in a pale yellow today. I seriously need to stay off the internet sale sites and ebay for a few months!

I'm most excited about the Nikki. I have been wanting one for a very long time (a few years). I really wanted the previous (new) hardware but really fell for this bag! I cant wait to meet her!

I bought my first one, too! I got it today on a chance pop-in to Loehmann's!! I am suppper excited. I have been in need of a gorgeous black bag, and it fell into my hands today. Congrats on yours! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5418.JPG
    IMG_5418.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5419.JPG
    IMG_5419.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 58
Well we made it through the day. When we finally made it home the two boxes were waiting for us. My wife grabbed the one with the nikki girst. It was shipped FedEx so we knew which one.

You can see the smile on her face....She loves it!

Attachments

• RM5.JPG
    RM5.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 132
  • RM4.JPG
    RM4.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 95
  • RM3.JPG
    RM3.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 83
  • RM2.JPG
    RM2.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 57
  • RM1.JPG
    RM1.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 77
Here are a few more of her. I dont know who was more excited about finally getting our Nikki...me or her!

Attachments

• RM6.JPG
    RM6.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 50
  • RM7.JPG
    RM7.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 42
  • RM8.JPG
    RM8.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 55