I bought my first RM

YAY!!! we have another RM Mankette!! hehe! The natural nikki is gorgeous! Glad your wife loves it! Congrats to you both!

Mankette....Ill take that as a compliment. I'm actually way more of a bagaholic than my wife.(totally addicted!) She always jokes with me and says "Can I borrow your .......... bag today. (She's lovin it though)

Mankette....Ill take that as a compliment. I'm actually way more of a bagaholic than my wife.(totally addicted!) She always jokes with me and says "Can I borrow your .......... bag today. (She's lovin it though)

Yes it is a compliment!

Basically RM fan's are referred to as "minkettes", and one of our other sweet pf'ers coined "mankette" for men that are into RM. totally cute!

It's a terrific color.

Do you carry any sort of bag? Seems rather sad you like a bag so much and may not carry something.

Yes I carry a LV Utah Omaha messenger bag. Mostly back and forth to work and seminars. I also have a gucci belt bag that I use whenever we go to the theme parks, malls, etc. Anywhere that I use to ask my wife to carry my "stuff" (wallet, keys, cell). I also usually end up carrying my wifes bag as well if we go shopping or anyplace that requires lots of walking.