I bought my first LV. I didn't know, but I didn't get a box..

When I first bought my speedy, I didn't get a box either. Later, when I decided to exchange and also purchase a scarf (at a different LV), I asked for a box and the very nice SA said sure and packaged both the speedy and scarf very neatly and professionally in 2 boxes. I think it depends on the SA, or if you have a friendly relationship with them, or you can just ask and they can't say no when you make a purchase.

Sometimes the SA will offer a box, others you have to ask for it. I personally don't ask for anymore boxes because I have enough, and I don't have room to keep all of the boxes anymore. Also, the boxes waste a ton of paper-- think of it as you're being green every time you leave the box at the store :true:

You have to ask for a box in a lot of stores. When they're ringing up your bag say "Can I have a box?" And they'll wrap it up for you. You can always go back and get one. I didn't get on with my Azur Speedy and a few months later I was talking with my SA (who was my friend) and I mentioned to her how I didn't get a box with that bag and she pulled one out of the back for me.

I'v always had to ask, thats usually how it is. Maybe it costs them too much money to be giving out Louis Vuitton boxes? :confused1: Whatever the case I have never been offered one, so don't feel bad.

I didn't get a box either when i bought a bag last time. Last week, when i went to buy my sunnies, I asked the SA but she didnt' want to give it to me. She was like, "Oh, it's bad idea to store your bags in the box and blah blah." So i said nvm.