I bought my first Chanel Cambon

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well I did it. After reading about how much everyone loved Chanel here and having a very hard time buying something else besides a LV ( I was going to buy the LV denim neo speedy)...... I contacted this wonderful SA named Pam at N.Marcus in Boca Raton Florida and talked to her about the pink Cambon items. I called my sister to tell her because my sister wanted the pink cambon bag with the outside pockets and I wanted the pink tote---so my sister placed the order for us. I am so excited. The pink cambon tote caught my eye when it first came out and I always loved it. So if you are looking for the Cambons on sale call Pam at 561-417-5151 Ext. 1314. She was so sweet, even measured the bags with a ruler for me and answered all my questions. It was so nice to speak with a SA who took the time to talk to you and I will buy from her again. Now I can't wait to get it....

2. aww congrats! you will have to post pics when you get her!

3. It sounds like a great bag! It is very high on my list!

4. 0o0o0o0o, this is very exciting!!! i'm SO glad to hear that you're getting your Chanel tote!!! oh having a great SA makes the whole experience that much better!!! cant wait to see pics!!!

5. Congrats on your first channel - isn't it so exciting!!! Post some pics when it comes in

6. Congrats! Post pics for us...

7. Good to hear another positive SA story- Chanel SA's in particular get a bad rap.

8. Congrats! A Cambon is my next purchase from Chanel!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice