I bought my first BE!

hildie

Dec 3, 2008
I have been a lurker here for a year or so, finally joined, and am now finally posting. :smile: I am so excited to say that my first BE is on the way. I got gently used TME Midi in Petrol and matching AP from another tpf member and am SOOOO excited! :yahoo:I have drooled over BE for so long! Just had to share with those who would understand...

Congrats on your first BE! :woohoo:You made a great choice - Petrol is a beautiful color and the TME Midi is my favorite BE style. Getting the AP with the bag is a great bonus as well.

Congrats on your first BE! :woohoo:You made a great choice - Petrol is a beautiful color and the TME Midi is my favorite BE style. Getting the AP with the bag is a great bonus as well.

Thanks! It was so hard to choose my first one b/c I love so many of them. I looked at some pics of the AP and it holds way more than I imagined....now the wait.:nuts:

Hi hildie, and congrats on your purchases! They sound lovely!

To add a signature, go right up to the top of the page to the light grey PF tool bar and click on 'My control panel' on the left. Then once you get that up, go down the left hand column and click on 'Edit signature' and then away you go! (I think! LOL! Note, I haven't got one myself!)