I bought my first BE!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been a lurker here for a year or so, finally joined, and am now finally posting. :smile: I am so excited to say that my first BE is on the way. I got gently used TME Midi in Petrol and matching AP from another tpf member and am SOOOO excited! :yahoo:I have drooled over BE for so long! Just had to share with those who would understand...

2. Well done to get both the bag and matching purse. Petrol is one of the best BE colours too.

3. Congrats Hildie- I'm sure you'll love it. Do post pics when you get them : )

4. Congrats on your first BE! :woohoo:You made a great choice - Petrol is a beautiful color and the TME Midi is my favorite BE style. Getting the AP with the bag is a great bonus as well.

5. Thanks ladies! I am sure I will love them! The question is will it be enough to hold me back from the sale?

6. congrats and welcome to BE!

7. Thanks! It was so hard to choose my first one b/c I love so many of them. I looked at some pics of the AP and it holds way more than I imagined....now the wait.:nuts:

8. Congratulations! The TME is one of Jackie's best styles and I think the petrol is a classic!

9. Congratulations and welcome! I fantasize about a TME in petrol.

10. Thanks for the welcome! :smile:

11. Can't wait to see your pics! :yes:

12. :rolleyes:

So how do I add a siggy on here?

13. Hi hildie, and congrats on your purchases! They sound lovely!

To add a signature, go right up to the top of the page to the light grey PF tool bar and click on 'My control panel' on the left. Then once you get that up, go down the left hand column and click on 'Edit signature' and then away you go! (I think! LOL! Note, I haven't got one myself!)

14. Ok - so I did it and can see it in preview...but it is not here. :shrugs:

15. Never mind, got it! Thanks for your help!