I bought more today!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
okay so today I ventured out shopping and spent more money........GO FIGURE!! I stopped by JapanLA and picked up the tee I wanted. It's the black tee with specks in it and it has momo on the front and adios on the back, like this:
http://www.azaleaonline.com/tokwteec146blk.html

Then I went to Beverly Center Macy's w/ my 20% off coupon in hand and got a lamore bella and a pirata portatelefono.

I ventured over to the Grove and went to Nordies and got a lamore denaro too.

So now this adds to my pirata mamma mia I got yesterday and my sandy hoodie I got last week............oh and the HUGE order I placed w/macys.com that shipped today!!

Macys.com order (which was 20% off) = 4 portatelefonos & 4 zuccas (pirata and lamore prints) which are all going back (except for 1 lamore portatelefono) unfortunately cuz I got confused. The bag I thought I wanted was zucca but turns out it was the mamma mia - oops.

Oh and forgot I preordered a bunch of stuff at Pulse in the Spiaggia print - ciao, denaro, portatelefono & zucca. But I think I'm just gonna get that print in the ciao and denaro. BTW, they are not making that print in mamma mias and bellas!!!

HOLY COW! I went Toki crazy!! Oh and it's not over yet..........going to Vegas tomorrow and sure I will shop for more!

Hey JessakaMitz. I know that Macy's doesn't ship to Hawaii, but they do to Alaska. I'm contemplating ordering a gioco because I decided I could always us another duffle-like bag for work. If I do order, I can order something for you and ship it to you later too? I have a coupon code linked to my account so it would be cheaper than mainland retail.

I was at Beverly Center today! I wonder if I saw you? great haul!!

I was there around 10:45am - 12:15pm. These two older ladies got hurt on the escaltor at Macy's. They were bleeding and everything, it was bad, the paramedics came. I feld bad for them, it ripped one ladys jeans...........they were stuck in there! FREAKY!!

I was in Up Against The Wall, Macy's and LeSportSac - shopping for Toki, of course!

Hey JessakaMitz. I know that Macy's doesn't ship to Hawaii, but they do to Alaska. I'm contemplating ordering a gioco because I decided I could always us another duffle-like bag for work. If I do order, I can order something for you and ship it to you later too? I have a coupon code linked to my account so it would be cheaper than mainland retail.

Whiskers, that sounds cool :biggrin: idk though..I have to wait until after Spiaggia..haha and I'm thinking I should get a portatelefono or caramella or umm a small bag after or something :biggrin: