I bought more since PCE extended - PIC!

cdpug

Oct 14, 2006
I returned the stuff I originally got on PCE and since its been extended to the stuff in the new catalog, Coach has made some money off of me. I usually don't like the signature stuff, but the satchel is really nice. I like the wallet, too, very handy size. Got the concentric scarf and horseshoe (using it as a charm). I also ordered the new Legacy flap and hamptons carryall and more legacy scarves, but they're all on order and won't be in for a while. Well, here's what I've got so far. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• purse-and-stuff.jpg
    purse-and-stuff.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 129
I love your satchel and how you have accessorized it with your scarf. I have the very same satchel. I am just not using it yet as I have too many other bags. If they make this satchel in Vintage leather in the fall I will switch it out. I have the new shoulder flap too! What color did you order it in? Congrats on your Hamptons Carryall too! I ordered one in Acorn for a co-worker. I hope that you love all of your stuff!!! Everything looks great. Please post pictures when your receive the rest of your stuff. Congrats!!!

I love your satchel and how you have accessorized it with your scarf. I have the very same satchel. I am just not using it yet as I have too many other bags. If they make this satchel in Vintage leather in the fall I will switch it out. I have the new shoulder flap too! What color did you order it in? Congrats on your Hamptons Carryall too! I ordered one in Acorn for a co-worker. I hope that you love all of your stuff!!! Everything looks great. Please post pictures when your receive the rest of your stuff. Congrats!!!

I certainly hope this satchel wears wells - I'm so afraid of it getting all dirty! I got the flap bag in whiskey - although my first choice was black, I already have the Ali in black. I got the hamptons in black, but really liked the acorn color in the book. I ordered the turnlock agenda, too and got it in black and pink. Will only keep one depending on which bag it works best with. I'm leaning toward the pink/punch color.