I bought Montorgueil!

Bad news- no news on weekender... still waiting.

Good news- I bought Montorgueil GM!!! The design and shape is very similar to Epi Bowly GM. Instead of round handles, Montorgueil has slightly long and flat cowhide straps. The two sides are pleated and the bag features LV speedy signature zipper and lock. Unlike Neverful, the gold brass are thick and round. For its price, it is a must-have for everyday tote!

Eva is also selling in store. Comparing with Sophie, Eva is slightly shorter horizontally but with a thicker base. I used to have difficulties zipping up Sophie after putting in my Compact wallet but with Eva, it is much easier. You can say that Eva is an improved version of Sophie. The gold chain remains the same but the long cowhide strap is slightly thicker than Sophie.

I am getting Eva tomorrow. This sounds silly but I do feel guilty splurging on 2 LV items in a day, so I spaced out.

Anyone managed to get Weekender?

Love the bag but could you please show a modeling pic of this being hand held....I really prefer hand held bags and would like to see what this would look like! Thanks

Love the bag but could you please show a modeling pic of this being hand held....I really prefer hand held bags and would like to see what this would look like! Thanks

Here are two pics of Montorgueil hand held. Looks like Nolita with longer handles.

Attachments

• DSC08753.JPG
    DSC08753.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC08751.JPG
    DSC08751.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 253
Hi chinchin_lim,
Does the Montorgueil sinks like speedy when u carry some stuffs inside? I haven had the chance to open mine yet ... (bf around)

HI,

I usually have so much things inside that the base does not sink.

But I reckon it will a little. There is a cardboard to shape the bag inside and my SA didn't take it out. You can just trim the base and leave it permanently inside.

Why don't you tell your bf it is second hand or something.. quite painful to buy a new bag and can't use. It is a good tote!

HI,

I usually have so much things inside that the base does not sink.

But I reckon it will a little. There is a cardboard to shape the bag inside and my SA didn't take it out. You can just trim the base and leave it permanently inside.

Why don't you tell your bf it is second hand or something.. quite painful to buy a new bag and can't use. It is a good tote!
Thanks for the information :smile:
Unfortunately he knows me too well. I always use the excuse that its an old bag ... Hopefully I will be able to use my Montorgueil and Eva soon ... :wondering