i bought it!! my new speedy 30!!

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
PICT0004.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

i am so so so excited!! it is really beautiful! :smile: hubby even appreciated the quality...big step for him! he actually said "that's a really nice bag"...high praise from him. :smile: then he says "it's bigger than i expected..." which made me nervous. do y'all think i got the right size? i was supposed to go shopping with a friend for a second opinion, but my friend got in a car accident :sad: (she's ok though thank God!) and ended up only being able to meet me for dinner.

and you were all right. i found about six more things i wanted. an addiction has begun. next on the list: strapless keepall 55 and multi color koala! :smile:

The 30 is a good size, it's a personal preference thing. On the upside, if you ever decide that you want to go down to a 25, you'll probably have no problem selling it off in the Marketplace.

Congrats on your purchase, it'll lead to many more ! ;)

Beauuuuuuuuutiful!!! I think it's a lovely size for you! You can definitely hold a lot in there...and who knows, your husband might even ask you to put a few of his things to hold for him.

yeah. i just went and looked in the mirror again (i'm a little obsessed with my new bag)...it's the perfect size. silly hubby. :smile:

haha! i just realized that you can see a wine case in my picture. we're not alcoholics! those are all our text books that need to be sold back. :smile:

pursegalsf said:
Did you get it at the LV boutique? There are no wrinkles. Wow!

i :love: the LV boutique, so i always try to buy from there if i can. it's wrinkle free because it is stuffed with six medium sized teeshirts so it dewrinkles. :smile:

It's perfect on you, not too big and not too small! Great choice! I gave my mono speedy 30 to my niece almost a year ago. Since I got the mc speedy 30, I didn't think I'd miss it, I was wrong :sad: ...so I got a mono speedy 35 today! I feel your happiness too! :biggrin: