i bought it!! my new speedy 30!!

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i am so so so excited!! it is really beautiful! :smile: hubby even appreciated the quality...big step for him! he actually said "that's a really nice bag"...high praise from him. :smile: then he says "it's bigger than i expected..." which made me nervous. do y'all think i got the right size? i was supposed to go shopping with a friend for a second opinion, but my friend got in a car accident :sad: (she's ok though thank God!) and ended up only being able to meet me for dinner.

and you were all right. i found about six more things i wanted. an addiction has begun. next on the list: strapless keepall 55 and multi color koala! :smile:

2. The 30 is a good size, it's a personal preference thing. On the upside, if you ever decide that you want to go down to a 25, you'll probably have no problem selling it off in the Marketplace.

Congrats on your purchase, it'll lead to many more ! ;)

3. Oooooo, it is gorgeous!
    The 30 is the PERFECT size, I think the proportions are perfect. IMO, the 25 is too narrow and twee, the 35 a bit too long.

4. Congrats! The 30 is the perfect size for me! I love mine :love: and enjoy yours as well. Welcome to the club...

5. Beauuuuuuuuutiful!!! I think it's a lovely size for you! You can definitely hold a lot in there...and who knows, your husband might even ask you to put a few of his things to hold for him.

6. it's beauty!!!! Congrats! the size is great..

7. Loves It!

8. yeah. i just went and looked in the mirror again (i'm a little obsessed with my new bag)...it's the perfect size. silly hubby. :smile:

haha! i just realized that you can see a wine case in my picture. we're not alcoholics! those are all our text books that need to be sold back. :smile:

9. looks perfect on you!

10. Did you get it at the LV boutique? There are no wrinkles. Wow!

11. Loooks greaaaat!
    and I akways drool over the "Albino" virgin patina...

12. i :love: the LV boutique, so i always try to buy from there if i can. it's wrinkle free because it is stuffed with six medium sized teeshirts so it dewrinkles. :smile:

13. Nice! :biggrin:

14. To many more....:biggrin: I warn you, this forum is bad, bad, bad... :lol:

15. It's perfect on you, not too big and not too small! Great choice! I gave my mono speedy 30 to my niece almost a year ago. Since I got the mc speedy 30, I didn't think I'd miss it, I was wrong :sad: ...so I got a mono speedy 35 today! I feel your happiness too! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice