I bought another bag from the men's side

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    Hello everyone. I love messenger bags. I am usually a casual dresser and I like comfortable bags. Mens bags have thick straps that are long. I love the Macassar line LV no Vachetta-yes. I wanted the Davis after I saw a stylish lady carrying it in Sweden in the Hermes store (inside of a department store). It looked great. But when I looked at it ,it was too large and I wanted a zipper. I was looking at the look book and found this. It just came out and I love it. LV Kitan( Icant get a pic at the moment can someone else)

What do you think about women with mens bags?

Kitan

From travel to business, the Kitan’s A4-sized interior and masculine shape make it a versatile choice. Monogram Macassar canvas and bold cowhide leather trimmings complete this sophisticated tote bag.
    -Silver-coloured hardware
    -Natural cowhide leather handles
    -Zipped closure
    -Removable shoulder strap
    -Interior flat pockets
    -Burgundy textile lining
    Size: 12.6" x 13.8" x 4.3"

PRODUCT ID M40388

2. hmm... idk... any pics to share?

I do like the graphite damier :smile:...

3. [​IMG]

this is the kitan

4. Nice bag! I think many of the men's bags are pretty unisex.

5. I love men's bags especially the Beauborg! I actually have the Damier Graphite Ieoh to use for travel.

The Kitan is very cute! I wish LV would make Macassar bags for women!

6. congarts ! it suits women as well for the design :smile:

7. what a neat bag, i have never seen one of those IRL.

8. That's nice bag...good for the office. If you like the thicker strap and everything and that works for you then that's good! :smile:

9. Congrats on your Kitan!! It looks great :smile:!! Can you cross-body with the long strap?

10. I like it! It does seem like a great unisex bag!

11. i like some men bags...

12. Congrats!...can we see pics?

13. I think some men's bags/slg's are good unisex items. I like some of their stuff.

14. Nice! Congrats!

15. I think it is a great casual bag .....congrats and can't wait to see photos:smile: