I bought a unique clutch !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think that this is going to be my signature bag for the evening. I found this amazing YSL clutch and am waiting for it to come.

I collect raw turquise and other raw stones (rather than jewlery, which I do not carry)..and this is ME

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      89 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      58.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Oh neat I love turquoise.

3. :faint: Vesna that is stunning! Turquoise is one of my favourite stones too!!! Congrats, that'll definitely get plenty of compliments and oohhs and ahhs :biggrin: Truly unique :love:

4. Gorg!!

5. wow that is just so unique! so pretty!
    congrats

6. Congrats ! Really unique indeed. Do you know when that lovely clutch was produced? More infos on it ? Im really curious, its so different from anything I've seen !

7. Thanks to all :flowers:

I am impatiently waiting for it to see from the tags. It does have the same newer leather tag as larger bags, Tom Ford according to seller. I will post as soon as I get it. :happydance:

8. Congrats vesna, I love it!

9. So a gorgeous piece.... I love it!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

10. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Exquisite!

12. thanks, it is in customs and I am so impatient to wear it on Saturday....or Catwalk, which comes first :smile:

13. Beautiful!

14. Gorgeous! Such a standout piece!

15. It is amazing :tup: