I bought a piece of memory back....

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I am still living in the past....................... :nuts: who isn't right?

Remember when this following bag was costing $498, was sold out in only a few days, superhard to get, and sold on ebay for $600 and up??? Well, I live in those days. I was one of the lucky ladies that scored her back then before she sold out, and I bought her just before my Vegas trip, just before moving out of our precious house, just before becomming too familiar with coach.... back then owning a coach purse was more an "honor" to me, rather than a "usual" thing like right now. Honestly, I wish the older days back, I know its only a year, but I feel that Coach has advanced too much for me- and the way they send their stuff to the outlets just torchers me....

So, after having it for a couple of months in 08, I resold that bag back then due to financial reasons (but I felt like my heart was bleeding, I felt like a horrible sinner for paying this much for a bag but I loved her so much- and we needed the money so desperately all over sudden :cry:smile:... after half a year I re-bought this bag 'used' off the bay, and due to its' condition I couldn't fall back in love and sold that one as well....... Now I found her on the bay for $239 with shipping included...

Honestly, I look at this bag (don't have her yet, so just a photo) and I want to cry, bkz of all the memories, good and bad :smile:

I m so happy I got her, and if she will be standing on my shelf just to look at, I am already happy. I think she'll be a great summer bag, I know that i found all kinds of reasons to re-sell the second "used" bag bkz I was a bit discusted to use it after somebody else, and I didn't know that coach bag's clean out back then.... so after sooo much drama, here she comes............ (I know she goes at the outlet for even less, but mine didn't have her and I didn't want her lighter cousin)

any guess what she is.................?

Yes, it's the Pleated Ergo Satchel in the Original Pink Patent Color with the Tatersall lining :dream:

coach-ergo-patent-handbag-pink.jpg

368.jpg

042308_hero_ergo.jpg

(pictures from coach.com 08)

I m so excited I got her, she seems the perfect summer bag, and a great piece of memory. I am so unhappy that coach made the Fuchsia version as well, in general a re-production by coach was weird, they must have been desperate for more income. With the fuchias out there now, people get easily confused on which was the original and which wasn't, and I LOVE the tatersall original version :lol:

I rememeber when they first came out also and everybody got one. I call that bag the old Sabrina only because know everyone has or wants ( including me ) a Sabrina. When they first came out I assumed that I would probably never get one because of the price but I was able to get mine from the outlet for $160 and I have loved that bag ever since.

I saw the green patent at the outlet yesterday. Are they making new colors exclusively for the outlets?

CONGRATULATIONS!! I just got one myself in Rose. I was obsessed with getting it and the rose was so hard to find. I got it on the bay too, after weeks of stalking to find one for the right price. I just LOVE this style! Your right, it is such a great spring bag!

Disney, you said they have the green patent at the outlet now? My friend saw mine and said "I love it, I wish they made it in green." I told her they did but were hard to find. BUT if they have it at the outlet she will be ecstatic!