I bought a new top to match my new bag!

sleepysox

Mrs Cullen
Aug 29, 2008
Usually i buy bags to match my clothes, but now I've reversed the process. I found a lovely flattering wrap top today that matches my grape UCAP exactly! I've decided to buy some jeans too, to complete the set.

Does anyone else buy clothes to match their Tanos rather than the other way around?

When my new jeans arrive I'll try and do a modelling photo, but I might need to ask for help when the time comes!!!

I don't think I buy clothes to match my tanos but if I have my heart set on a particular bag that day then I will change my outfit in order to wear that bag. Although that system has gone out the door lately since I've been using my grape UCAP SO much because it's my every day tote bag!

Heaven knows I have enough clothes for a small country; my wallet would be in double the trouble if I bought clothes to match my bags!

I'm probably a huge fashion faux pas.... I wear whatever I want with whatever bag is making me feel happy inside that day haha
I don't think that's a fashion faux pas- I think wearing what you want according to how you feel is a good idea. :tup:

Heaven knows I have enough clothes for a small country; my wallet would be in double the trouble if I bought clothes to match my bags!
LOL!!!

I've haven't got that many clothes that actually look good on me atm. I gained a lot of weight (3 stones) after having my son (3 1/2 years ago!!!!!) and have no motivation to lose it. I had been trying to make do with what i had, but my new UCAP has made me realise I need a few new clothes to look a bit smarter/ fashionable. Maybe looking better will spur me on to diet- although I can't see it happening if I'm honest. One day I'll have lipo!!!!! :idea:

lol sleepy! Yes, buying clothes that fit properly is definitely better than pretending something looks good... I have realized I feel SO much better EVERY day because my clothes just slip on and fit right. I have stopped caring about what the number says and just buy things to look put together. It's part of the reason I have so many clothes though.... I have clothes in about 6 different sizes lol!

It's part of the reason I have so many clothes though.... I have clothes in about 6 different sizes lol!
LOL!!!

Me too (well, 4 different sizes!!) I have a 'waaaay too small' section in my wardrobe, as well as a 'what a tight squeeze' section, plus my fat day clothes and thin day clothes!!!

I have "oh I was once that size but it's REALLY cute and I don't want to get rid of it yet", "oh I once was that size too! same deal as before" lol etc! and then two sizes of clothes that fit me now depending on what the cut/material/style/etc is!

lol sleepy! Yes, buying clothes that fit properly is definitely better than pretending something looks good... I have realized I feel SO much better EVERY day because my clothes just slip on and fit right. I have stopped caring about what the number says and just buy things to look put together. It's part of the reason I have so many clothes though.... I have clothes in about 6 different sizes lol!

I'm stubborn when it comes to clothes sizing. My weight fluctuates a lot during the year because I run, train for things then turn into a hibernating lump in the dead of winter. Psychologically it is very hard for me to buy bigger sizes, so I have been the "same" size for the last 5 years despite the fact that I gained some weight after being placed on bcp. My wardrobe tends to be very basic and I only tend to buy basic colors so I guess in that respect everything I own matches with my Tanos!

My Tano's tend to match my clothes because I stick to the same basic colors as my wardrobe..black/tan/green. But I did find myself buying a few purple tops once I pre-ordered my grape boogie. The other day I was ordering some fall clothes from Chadwick's...when you checkout they always show you a few more things you might be interested in at 20% off. It was a cute top that was really cheap. When I saw it came in green to match my Lawn Boogie I added to my cart, lol. :shame:

I haven't done this yet. I guess because I lean towards certain colors and style anyhow that things tend to go together in my wardrobe. Of course I am not very matchy match to begin with so that makes it easier!