I bought a new bracelet - anyone a Konstantino fan?

1. I went to NM on Friday for the Beauty event.:wlae:
    I returned my Chanel bag and was hoping to leave w/ a new one but didn't :sad:

I did stop by the Konstantino jewelry case and had a VERY difficult time decding on something! I ADORE this designer!!!!:heart:

I'll post pics later of what I bought, but does anyone else love this line?
    Here's a pic of the one I almost bought[​IMG]
    but I wanted it to be able to stack w/ my tennis bracelet and it didn't look right. The one I bought isn't on this page, but here's what NM has on their website:
    Neiman Marcus Online=

What do y'all think of this designer?

2. uuum, just found a photo online. . . . apparently I over paid! LOL!
    [​IMG]

3. I love his stuff! I love the ornate Greek style jewelry in general! His work reminds me of a site I stumbled across (and bookmarked:graucho:) last winter. It's in Greek, but jewelry speaks ALL languages! Here's the link if you're interested:

ÊïóìÞìáôá Ãåñï÷ñÞóôïò - ÅñãáóôÞñéï ó÷åäßáóçò êáé êáôáóêåõÞò áóçìÝíéùí êáé ÷ñõóþí Âõæáíôéíþí êïóìÞìáôùí óôçí ÁèÞíá

I love the bracelet you got, too!:love: Sorry you paid too much.:shame: Enjoy it anyway!:yes:

4. those designs are beautiful as well!
    The style is kinda a cross between Celtic and Goth. . . a little! LOL!
    Here's a seller of my bracelet, closer to what I paid but his website includes some info about it that NM doesn't bother saying:
    Shop for Konstantino Treasures Diamond Cross Bracelet at BillBarnes.com

5. Here's some pics of my new bracelet:

DSCF2330.jpg DSCF2331.jpg DSCF2332.jpg
  6. It looks even better on! I love it!

7. thank you! DO you think it looks opkay w/ the tennis bracelet?

I'm quite sure I'm addicted. . . it's ALL I've thought about! LOL! I SO want more of his pieces!

8. It looks GREAT w/the tennis bracelet!:nuts: (I almost put that in my last post and didn't!)

I love these earrings, too! I can see how you would get addicted to his work!:yes:

konstantinoearrings.jpg
  9. :confused1: no one else?

10. I love the bracelet!!! It looks so great on you!

11. the bracelet is fabulous! and i think it looks great with your tennis bracelet!

12. Thank you! LOL! I hope I didn't sound pathetic!
    I was just surprised that out of this many people there weren't more K fans!

13. Me, too! :confused1: Gorgeous stuff!:yes::love:

14. :sos:I think this Forum is slow in general. . . what can we do to get some life in here?:party:

:popcorn:

:drinkup:

:rochard:

:choochoo:

:happydance:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice