I bought a magenta weekender at Bal NY!!

toni, i can totally understand your feeling about this color. i never gave the magenta a second thought before. now i am totally, totally in love with it. i guess i am a little late in the magenta craze but nevertheless, better late than never ;)
i think your fashion editor friends will not hate the bag, but hate you because they will be green with envy when they see it and definitely want it!

iSpot said:
Hey! Coincidentally, I also purchased a magenta weekender this weekend! I know the color is just :heart: :heart: :heart: I can't describe it, it's the best colour, I can't stop looking at it! When I bought my Ink Hobo on friday I saw there was a Magenta Weekender left on the topshelves at my local boutique...I was in love, but I wanted to limit myself (I was buying my second Balenciaga for this season:shame: ) but I just couldn't stop thinking about the bag...the color:love: Now I even like it more because of the size! It's a nice shopping bag but also great to travel etc...:love: Enjoy your fabulous bag... I will do the same!!

thats great!! it was officially magenta weekender weekend!!:lol: :lol: enjoy it!!