I bought a magenta weekender at Bal NY!!

Thanks...i just ordered my Applegarde kit. Too bad, I saw this response too late before I placed my order of 20% off. Oh well..at least, i'll have my Bbags protected.

Should I use the spray only on the handles and the body of Emerald Weekender or apply leather cleaner or conditioner THEN spray?

I also bought the conditioner and cleaner. Im starting to get concern..i hope it wont mess up my Bbags...like that pforumer that made her Bbags darker...and messed it up..i forgot the thread..its somewhere around here:love:

luv, i personally don't use the conditioner unless i really need it. i don't use the cleaner at all on my bbags. definitely use the apple guard spray. if you do use the conditioner, let it dry first... then spray with the guard. from my experience, the guard doesn't make it dark, but the conditioner might on some colors.

THANK YOU for the tip. I surely will use the Spray, once I received the item.

Speaking of Magenta....hmmmm..I might want one now! I wonder what color they have hiding there....i must call joseph soon

Hey! Coincidentally, I also purchased a magenta weekender this weekend! I know the color is just :heart: :heart: :heart: I can't describe it, it's the best colour, I can't stop looking at it! When I bought my Ink Hobo on friday I saw there was a Magenta Weekender left on the topshelves at my local boutique...I was in love, but I wanted to limit myself (I was buying my second Balenciaga for this season:shame: ) but I just couldn't stop thinking about the bag...the color:love: Now I even like it more because of the size! It's a nice shopping bag but also great to travel etc...:love: Enjoy your fabulous bag... I will do the same!!

We NYC people do wear a lot of black, don't we? I have the Magenta first--it was the first b'bag I bought and it started the whole addiction--definitely, for me, a departure in color, but I love it! (Even though I don't think anyone around me does, quite frankly.) I used the Apple Garde lotion and then one coat of spray on it and it was fine. I am afraid, however, to spray more than once.

thanks everyone!! gosh.. i am an east side girl. Bal ny is totally on the west side, practically in the hudson river! its quite a hike! but totally worth it. You know, i never really considered owning a magenta bbag, then i saw it in person. its sort of magnetic! and regardless of how you feel about it when you see it, it makes you feel!!! sort of fills your eyes up with color... especially at this size! so i think it will totally keep me in a cheery mood! i will keep you posted on what my friends think. i have two close friends who are both magazine fashion editors. they both think i have a bbag problem, and may be planning an intervention soon!!...i am sure they will both hate this bag... which makes me love it more!!:lol: :lol: :lol: