I bought a magenta weekender at Bal NY!!

winona77 said:
Wonderful!!
Good thing DO come to those who wait!!
Congrats! Great story too!!
I bet you almost had a heartattack when she came out with it!!

i did!

and the fact that the tourists thought it was ugly made me want it even more!!:P

byMiMi said:
okay, that bag is really really really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :love:

thanks mimi! I finally found my weekender, so its not an 04, but its so so soft, i was really surprised...

now i feel better about loosing all those nail biting auctions last week!

i guess it was meant to be!:biggrin: :biggrin:

ps , i was reading about the apple spray in the other thread. i sprayed my ink and it came out fab. i should spray this magenta and not worry about the color darkening, right?:flowers:

toni, i sprayed my magenta down... plenty of times! no darkening. be careful with the conditioner though... a friend of mine used it on her magenta and the color was purply... slightly different. i'd save the conditioner for later when you really need it.

geez, lately i sound like an apple guard spokesperson. i'm ready for them to send me a lifetime supply.;)

Congratulations toni...its a beauty! I've always wondered if they have some awesome colors back there that are on some shelf that they may not even realize they have, like indigo or teal! I'd love to be able to go back there and check :biggrin: