I bought a fairy bag!! Pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You may remember that I was trying to decide whether it was worth buying a Fairy bag. I hummed and hawed over it for a looong time but then I realized I couldn't afford the leather version right now so I bought the Tessuto tote!
    And wow I love her! She is so beautiful and I love how roomy the bag is (it can hold my laptop amongst ton of other things) and I love that I don't have to worry about it getting dirty because it's nylon. But it also have a beautiful leather trim and leather chain handles. In short, I think it's my favorite bag ever!

Attached Files:

2. it's beautiful!!!

3. Congratulations, Glamazon Huntress!

I totally agree that Fairy Nylon Tessuto is probably the most worry-free and the most beautiful Fairy bag ever. I have one, as well, and I love it so much :heart:.

BTW, the bag looks perfect with your beautiful dress. Awesome..:tup:..

4. I love it! It looks great on you.
    Is this bag still available at the stores?

5. Wow! Cool..i love the tote too!

6. Looks great on you! Congrats!

7. beautiful!!! congrats!!! =)

8. Very nice GH! Love the nylon. It looks great on you, congratulations!

9. congrats!!

10. Beautiful! And it look so good on you. Good Choice! Congratulations! :yes:

11. Congrats. I love the Fairy so much. It's a keeper!

12. Ooh the bag looks great on you!!! CONGRATULATION!

13. Congratulations! The bag is gorgeous, but more importantly, it looks beautiful on you!

14. Thanks everyone! And Vixy I got it off ebay so I'm not sure if it's still in stores. There was another one on ebay a couple days ago that was going for $1000 but not sure if it's still there. :smile:

15. Congratulations!