I bought a bag from the new spring line for the outlets, have a question...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    So I bought a bag from the new spring line today because it was the last one there. BUT, they had the pleated Ergos so I'm considering taking it back and exchanging it for an Ergo. I'm just worried they won't get more of the bag in by February 20th when I get my bonus and can go bag crazy. I can't decide what to do. Do you think they'll get more of the bag since it's part of the spring line? The two bags are the same price so it really comes down to whether or not I can get the spring bag in about a month. I know the Ergos won't last that long!

2. Since it's the factory spring line i'd rather get the ergo i think... spring didn't even start yet- i m sure theyll have more later on? why don't you call your outlet and ask if they know of more in the near future? then you can go and exchange after you know.

3. I agree, If you can't have both now, I'd return your outlet bag and get the Ergo satchel (they're $160.00 right now, great price!!)

Once those ergo satchels are gone, that's it, but I'm sure they'll be replenshing the Spring outlet bags for at least the next month, if not longer.

4. I'm going to call to make sure they still have the mahogany or natural and go back tomorrow. Thanks!!!

5. I think you made the right choice. I'm sure they will get more spring bags in, my outlet said they are getting stuff in little by little and didn't even have the wallets to match yet. Which bag did you get, just out of curiousity?

6. This is the bag I returned. They had it in a pretty green color too!

[​IMG]