I bought 3 new bags!

1. Hiya guys! I initially went shopping for shoes 2 days ago. But, I couldn't help myself with the bags. Anyway, here is what I bought:

[​IMG]

I love this white bag. It's so simple-yet chic at the same time. Here is what it looks like at Nordstrom:

[​IMG]

This is another Dolce & Gabbana bag I bought. It's so cute. I saw this in Elle last month; but in white. I wasn't going to buy it for some reason. But, I started to appreciate its uniqueness later on.

[​IMG]

I also bought this Moschino bag. I find the back of the bag much cuter. I think I'm going to have to tote it from the back. LOL!

[​IMG]

This is the back:

[​IMG]

Also, I don't know if this is relevant in a handbags post. But, I bought shoes too:

[​IMG]

I also got these Dolce shoes:

[​IMG]

A lot of people told me that they were ugly. But, I love them for some reason. Here is what it looks like in the runway:

[​IMG]

2. LOOOOOVE those Gucci shoes!!

3. You had quite a shopping trip! Congrats!

4. I LOVE those Gucci heels!!

5. Awesome haul by you! Enjoy everything!

6. I like the first bag!

7. love all your purchases!

8. Wow! nice purchases! Congrats! I love the white and the brown bags!

9. Great bags...and love love love the D&G shoes! Are they comfy? They are so cute!

10. congrats!!! the white bag is so beautyful!!!

11. All of them are great buys ... love the Gucci shoes!

12. i love all the things you bought you have good taste!

13. Love the first bag and those Dolce shoes!

14. Those Dolce shoes rock!!:rochard:

15. Great choices!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice