I Blame You, Coachie!

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
There have to be many others on here like me, who have Coach bags they never even looked at twice until they saw how wonderful they looked on some of the gals here.

For me, I never even gave a 2nd thought to a Parker Hippie based on the stock photos. But after seeing how wonderful they looked on some of the gals here, I just HAD to have one.

What Coach bag(s) did you not even think of getting until you saw someone here wearing one.

For me it was the Parker Hippie, too, I didn't like it at all from the photos or at the store, until I saw some modeling pics and was blown away. Now it's one of my very favorite bags, though I went for the small.

For me it was the large Sabrina (colbalt patent). I had gone to the store to buy the graphite Maggie...saw a woman walking around with the Sabrina and I was sold!! (I do have to admit...I went back a fewweeks later and got my Maggie too :heart:)

:yahoo:

This happens to me all the time, I see the bags in the store and thing "meh, not for me...", then I get on here and see the modeling pics and see how great they look and I want them! I coveted a leather Sabrina the most.

For me it was definitely the Sabrina, Parker Hippie, and the Maggie. I was really inspired by everyone's love of these bags and they ended up being bags I fell in love with too.

Well, not that she's mine yet but Peyton. That thing looks HUGE in the store. I passed up a gunmetal one at the outlets. About a week later I saw a red patent on a lady and it didn't look like a suitcase at all. Yes..... I am kicking myself. :cry:

Well, not that she's mine yet but Peyton. That thing looks HUGE in the store. I passed up a gunmetal one at the outlets. About a week later I saw a red patent on a lady and it didn't look like a suitcase at all. Yes..... I am kicking myself. :cry:

me too - i had her in my hands and put her down back when they hit the outlets and now everytime I see someone post a peyton my stomach hurts :crybaby::sad:

PERSONALLY I blame Jelita for doing modeling pic of sabrina and parker hippie.. I'm now up to 4 sabrina and 2 parker hippie.. I also want a legacy Garcia tote that she have too..

other than that I brought the Maggie and Garnet when I saw it on here..