I blame you and my friend Colleen

Virgo

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
for the fact I am obsessing about LV :love: I now plan to make my first LV purchase this week and would like opinions from the enablers, I mean experts here. :biggrin:

In the Monogram canvas, should I get a Wapity, Zippy or Speedy 30?

oooh i say splurge and get the speedy 30........after that we can "encourage" you to buy matching accessories like the wapity and the zippy.......or.....buy all three!! :lol:

i don't like the monogram canvas... it seems to much to pay for just the mono canvas unless it has some unique features about it. (such as cherry blossom print, cerises.. etc etc)

I will buy the suhali leather.

Those designs are just silkscreened on to the regular canvas, and it can rub off. If it does, the value of your piece will go down.

Superbaby said:
i don't like the monogram canvas... it seems to much to pay for just the mono canvas unless it has some unique features about it. (such as cherry blossom print, cerises.. etc etc)

I will buy the suhali leather.

speedy!! i love my speedy! but i'm also not a big purse changer like most people on this forum. so...if you won't use it that much, i say new wallet. the zippy is so functional and classy. :smile:

Ammietwist said:
Those designs are just silkscreened on to the regular canvas, and it can rub off. If it does, the value of your piece will go down.

Rub off?!!....one of my bestfriends got a Mono Speedy 30 or 35 pass downed to her from her mom and it still looks great other than the handles being dark and those can be replaced. Never heard any big complaints about the pattern rubbing off?!