I blame (and thank!) all of you for my addiction... ***pix*** :)

dreamcherry, the first one was by far the most difficult. I had a hard time feeling good about the price knowing it wasn't leather... then it had to be flawless...absolutely perfect or I wouldn't love it. I'm very picky and careful with my money.... so these had to be bags I'd love forever - and also bags that had a good chance of looking good in 5, 10 years.

BTW.... what's the name of that hot little pochette in your signature, dreamcherry? That's exactly what I'm dreaming of!!!

What a great way to start off your collection. I love all the bags you chose! A big congrats to you!! I can see that your addiction is firmly in place. lol We are all enablers here so you may be right in that your DH will fear our collective powers of persuasion. :roflmfao:

dreamcherry, the first one was by far the most difficult. I had a hard time feeling good about the price knowing it wasn't leather... then it had to be flawless...absolutely perfect or I wouldn't love it. I'm very picky and careful with my money.... so these had to be bags I'd love forever - and also bags that had a good chance of looking good in 5, 10 years.

BTW.... what's the name of that hot little pochette in your signature, dreamcherry? That's exactly what I'm dreaming of!!!

I agree with you! My first LV was an agenda (not that expensive for a LV!!) but I had second thoughts, too. "It isn't leather" - that was the only thing I could think of. But it will last longer than leather!!! :graucho:
I think I will still use my bags in 10 years - it's the high quality I'm paying for - not the name.

I think you know it now :tup: - but it's the amarante cosmetic pouch. :heart:
I've seen pictures where someone has adjusted a chain - to use it as an evening clutch. I'm looking for it now...

EDIT: I found it! It was sweetneet's idea! Here's the link to her collection: http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/sweetneets-tiny-collection-176564-7.html#post5324915

Last edited:
dreamcherry... you are SOOOO guilty of feeding my addiction! LOL! But thank you for letting me know! naturally I must have that pouch!

pursenut... I find it best if I tell him as little as possible about the forum. LOL! Nothing like a worldwide group of enablers with seemingly endless ambitions and a neverending supply of new collections to discuss, covet and acquire. Oh boy... we are ALL in trouble!