I BIN on ebay can you guess?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:A little bigger than a bread box.
    the color of a starbucks iced mocha with whole milk
    and softer than a baby's behind

2. I like these guessing games.

A birkin? :nuts:

3. yeahhhhhhhhhhh and there is a whollllllllllllllllle lotta shopping going on here on the TPF these days!

4. An etoupe Birkin?

5. ^ That what color I was thinking based on the Starbucks description...

6. Something Etoupe in swift perhaps?

7. yes:yahoo: yes and yes

8. :yahoo: Congratulations!!! I love Etoupe in Swift and can't wait to see pics!!!

9. Wow--that's truly exciting! Congratulations!

10. Thank you so much! I am grinning ear to ear. I love etoupe, I love swift and well who doesnt love a birkin right! I bought myself one of the horn necklaces recently and I think that they will look great together!

11. An etoupe Birkin and a horn necklace?! That rocks! I'm just a tad jealous :P Congratulations!!!

12. I'm sure they will look amazing together :yes: The only trouble I have with Swift is my own obsessive petting, lol, it's so soft I can't keep my hands off it.

13. Where's da pics!!! LOL I'm dying to see your new babies :drool:

14. Thanks--I bought the necklace (its just plain horn--not the kind with the colored 1/2 piece) because i have alwasys loved tortoise and ivory and those sorts of organic materials. but i dont wear much jewelry or scarves...............i bought it against my common sense.........but i have been wearing it and loving it. i feel like I evolved my style a bit by acquiring it

15. i havent got the bag yet....... next week