I Benefit! Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been a fan since they came out in the mid 90s but wasn't able to purchase them till early 2000. it was hard to get a hold of during that time in canada so i rely on friends and family from america to pick them up for me. great stuff! :tup:

i've been thinking about trying one of their new perfumes. the one in the little black bottle, My House or Yours Gina?

Lol. they have such cute names for all of their products

OMG OMGGGG i am totally obsessed with it right now, like 2 weeks ago i discovered it and i'm in love, i ordered a bunch of stuff online once I get it i'm going to do a review and swatches and stuff. I'll put a link up, cause im new to this forum I don't know how to attach pictures and stuff

I love their silky finish lipsticks. My favorite is Good to Go. It's very natural looking, it feels like I'm wearing a chapstick instead of a lipstick.

I also like Dandelion. I can wear it by itself for a tiny touch of color, or as a highlight for another blush.

I always make my way to the Benefit counter first when I go to Sephora. It is my favorite makeup brand. I swear by the 10 blush/bronzer. I get compliments each time I wear it. I also love the Lip exfoliater and Big Beautiful Eyes palette. You can't go wrong with Benefit!

Status
Not open for further replies.