I Benefit! Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Benefit Cosmetics! Some of their products do not work for me, but the ones that do work really well. I am a huge fan of their Benetint Lip Balm. A lot of people have a problem with their rose scent, but I love it.

I've always been a big fan of Benefit myself and the following products are ones that I buy time and time again and use them pretty much everyday:

Erase Paste
Boi-ing concealer
EyeBright pencil
Oooh la la lift
Coralista blusher
Bad Gal lash

so yeah, pretty much all of my face makeup is made up of Benefit stuff!

xoxo

i love Benefit! I'm currently using their lipgloss and badgal mascara. plus they always have cute packaging. does anyone know how their Rush Hour product is?

Rush Hour was just ok for me. A lot of lipstick turn kinda orangey on me so in order for Rush Hour to look nice I had to dab it on lightly to get a natural look. I never used it as a blush though. I've had it for a couple years but honestly haven't used it during the past year. I just recently found it in the bottom of my drawer. :sad:

Out of all the Benefit products I have, here are my faves:

Dandelion - perfect soft pink blush that brightens my face
High Brow - This stuff is amazing! It's a creamy, matte, light beigy-pink pencil that highlights and "lifts" your brows. I use this when I don't want to use a shimmery e/s as a highlight.
Lemon Aid - Creamy light yellow primer used to even out my eyelid's skin tone. (I have dark pigmented lids.)
Brow Zings 02 - I :heart: this and use it everyday! The wax and powder keep my brows looking great all day.
Dr. Feelgood's Lipscription - This does a great job at buffing away the dry, dead skin on my lips and the lip balm is very moisturizing. I try to do this a couple times a week.
Gilded - Pretty gold pencil I swipe on my lids for a super fast, fuss-free look.
Big Beautiful Eyes palette - Loved the boi-ing concealer! I used it everyday up until recently. (I switched over to LM's Secret Concealer for a change.) All of the eyeshadows are very natural and would suit everyone. I like how the palette comes with two brushes and a large mirror, so I take this with me traveling.
eye bright pencil - Does just what it says it does... "brightens" your eyes. I use this on top of my concealer for extra "oomph". LOL! I think mine is getting old though because it's not as creamy as it used to be. It's starting to go on dry/cakey.

Here are my not-so-favorites:
eyecon - I used one jar of this and was pleased (I didn't notice my eye area brighten, but the cream was moisturizing.) so I purchased another one. While using the second jar I started developing a slight rash under my eye and couldn't figure out why. I stopped using this and it took a couple months for the rash to clear up! :shocked: Stupidly I decided to give it another try, but saw the rash coming back again. Needless to say I threw it out.
benetint - This is a little too messy and hard to use. I always end up putting too much on and look like I drank too much kool-aid or something. I didn't want to try it as blush because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to blend it good enough.
dr. feelgood - I didn't know how to use this correctly and didn't know what to do with it. It ended up sitting in the bottom of my drawer forever. It smelled weird when I finally found it so I tossed it.
smooch - GREAT lip conditioner. Love it!

Welp, that's my two cents. I hope this helps somebody thinking about purchasing any of these products. I also have some l/g,l/s, and l/l but I haven't used them in a while so I can't really review them right now.

I have lots of Benefit!

I have the Get Even powder, You Rebel Lite tinted moisturizer, Erase Paste concealer, Posie Tint, Her Glossiness lip gloss (discontinued), Cream to Powder eyeshadow (3 different colors), Eyecon eye cream, EyeBright pencil, Lemon Aid eye primer, Brow Zings, Ooh La Lift eye brightener, California Kissin' lip shine, High Beam luminizer, Dandelion pink powder, Pocketpal lip stain/gloss, and a foundation brush

It's my favorite makeup line and works really well with my skin.

I love Benefit...

Browzings - cannot live without this product!
High Brow - usually forget or am too lazy to use it but looks great when I do
those cream eyeshadows in the pots...
dallas
hoola - my HG bronzer

I love Benefit very cheesecake,pin-up. The only thing I can buy from them is their shower cap(love it) and Kitten(glitter puff). As for everything else, well they don't make colors for women of darker color lol

I've used BrowZings for a few years now and I absolutely love it. I use the Medium Brown when I have my hair brown and even when I go blonde. I think it's the best brow stuff I've used so far.

i love benefit!! i think it's definitely an underrated brand. i've been using the lemonaid eye primer for years, the yellow counteracts early morning yuckiness on my eyelids. sometimes i just wear that and eyeliner.

i also love - the creasless cream shadows and the georgia blush!

Status
Not open for further replies.